• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Even more complaints against scammer activity around here!

promonde

Trusted Uploader
Apr 22, 2019
Even more complaints against scammer activity around here! bgc3210 is accusing kenpham for not delivering what he was paid for (Netflix 1 year subscription)
I gave him two hours to issue a full refund to avoid being banned. I am sick and tired of dealing with issues like this. From now we better get rules regulating this or we will go down the drain full of scammers etc. I don't want to spend my time with this sh**!

I've reopened that thread for now as I'm affected by this, as is @CyberDeviL I think.

I've added a warning to the top of the thread though.

Last edited:
Why did you reopen it?? Why should you let a thread as this stay open?? I have now banned that scammer and closed the thread once more.

@CyberDeviL I see you opened that scamming thread again... Please explain why you need that open. Is it something that I don't know about going on here..?

I opened the thread to let everyone know about this issue & to let the buyers giving feedback on getting paypal refunds . I didn't unban the seller as it's no more required to let him have some time to prove his virginity .

Along with the new ruleset coming tomorrow that thread as well as any future / existing running thread pointing to the new rules will be closed and no more fucking business on these kind of cheap shits will be tolerated anymore .

Don;t worry , neither I've purchased anything from any seller yet , nor I lick anyone's toes :p :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Why did you reopen it?? Why should you let a thread as this stay open?? I have now banned that scammer and closed the thread once more.
I don't see that you gave him enough time to rectify the issue. Don't the rules say 72 hours?

For a fact I know he wasn't on the site between me reporting the issue I had to him at 1:50pm yesterday and you banning him at 8:04 this morning.

Capture.PNG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock