• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ewebot - SEO Marketing & Digital Agency Theme By GT3themes

Ewebot - SEO Marketing & Digital Agency Theme By GT3themes v3.0.7

No permission to download
This is a problem of the programmer/Designer ! I also tested it on the original version and it had the same problem
I think mostly depend on the server, tried in a personal server and it works like a charm even home5 :)

Hey @NullMaster is it possible to activate this theme somehow? I've deleted "gt3_registration" folder and still can't save anything in the theme options menu.

Thanks for the theme and all the good work. Everything was running fine until i started editing heading section from theme option and it started throwing me the error.

Can someone please help me.

Screen Shot - https://prnt.sc/rwa4xw

thanks

Reactions: dominarmac
ok, I install 1,1,0 and never being asked for the license, after that I update to 1.1.1 still no license, update to 1.1.2 I can't make changes and now ask for license, I remove the g3 registration folder, still ask for license, I unzip every zip file I can't find the license, neither a license file, that's why I'm asking for what license ".rar" are you talking about? I only find ".zip" files

I ask because as I say, everything was fine until I update to the updated version under the zip name: "ewebot-seo-and-marketing-agency-wordpress-theme112n.zip" at this point I'm trying to avoid a scratch install for the multiple changes and files I already upload any "no from scratch" solution? since I don't even know why from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 suddenly being asked for activation.

because they are changing the activation logic. So licensing logic. so he wants a license key in case of incompatibility.

because they are changing the activation logic. So licensing logic. so he wants a license key in case of incompatibility.
I don't want to sound rude but again where's the activation? Because I install on localhost, with a new install, without anything else, just the theme, and still ask for activation.

It's an installation from scratch, so as I say before, I'm missing something?

I download the file you provide > install the theme > install the pre-packaged plugins > activate all the required plugins > I go to the dashboard and ask for activation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock