• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ewebot - SEO Marketing & Digital Agency Theme By GT3themes

Ewebot - SEO Marketing & Digital Agency Theme By GT3themes v3.0.7

No permission to download
one more question is there nulled them e site can not be SEO or ranking up on google ? please let me know.
no bro there is no diffrence between untouched and nulling
so its mean no effects on seo

• Love
Reactions: topu
after updating to new one my CSS has been broken badly home page in not showing well. what to do please suggest.

@Babak @TassieNZ

Hi,

With the WordPress new update 5.5, a migration tool known as jquery-migrate will no longer be enabled by default.

Most of the WordPress themes are dependent upon “jquery-migrate” which is no longer enabled by default since WordPress 5.5

To fix this, you can install a plugin: Enable jQuery Migrate Helper (https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/) on your setup so that there is no such issue.

Thank you

All demos included in one demo.
But Ewebot 2.1.2 have problem with WordPress 5.5.
If you're using this version, wait for nulling new version.
aha, I get it. Looking forward to launching a new version soon.

Reactions: muhit
All demos included in one demo.
But Ewebot 2.1.2 have problem with WordPress 5.5.
If you're using this version, wait for nulling new version.

hey guy,Which version of MailChimp should be used for this theme? I tried multiple plugins that failed to meet the requirements of the theme, and the theme pointed to an invalid MailChimp download link.

hey guy,Which version of MailChimp should be used for this theme? I tried multiple plugins that failed to meet the requirements of the theme, and the theme pointed to an invalid MailChimp download link.
I think use last version theme, and last version MCP plugin.

I think use last version theme, and last version MCP plugin.

Can you share this file? I don't know why, the version I downloaded from the official WP plugin market is not suitable for this theme.

Thanks for updates, I bought this theme for one of my website, the developers are always in a hurry while updating thier theme , within very short period of time they updated more than 10 times, with minor updates, they never test thier theme before launching after updates , when any customer raise a problem they will give a update again. Also they told me elementor pro cannot be used with this theme. Very bad team.

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock