• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Excute Database in Virtualmin not working

indrabmn

Banned User
Jul 15, 2020
I have recently purchased VPS hosting and I used virtulmin. When I excute the database several error comes like this
ERROR 2006 (HY000) at line 12210 in file: '/tmp/.webmin/193588_27245_1_exec_file.cgi': MySQL server has gone away

Could you please help me to fix this issue.
Sincerely yours

your vps probably is low hardware resources like 1 GB ram right and 1 cpu the best option is to go from virtualmin to tab system settings and then tha button re-run install wizard set everything to low and then from system recheck your configuration to find the issues you running on and then from limits an validation validate your virtual servers and you must search for virtual memory over google it may low your performance but you will be live

your vps probably is low hardware resources like 1 GB ram right and 1 cpu the best option is to go from virtualmin to tab system settings and then tha button re-run install wizard set everything to low and then from system recheck your configuration to find the issues you running on and then from limits an validation validate your virtual servers and you must search for virtual memory over google it may low your performance but you will be live
I have recently purchased VPS hosting and I used virtulmin. When I excute the database several error comes like this
ERROR 2006 (HY000) at line 12210 in file: '/tmp/.webmin/193588_27245_1_exec_file.cgi': MySQL server has gone away

Could you please help me to fix this issue.
Sincerely yours
if you dont want to mess out you can hire me pm me

Reactions: indrabmn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock