• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ExpressVPN Free For PC [Working]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it's not Express but it's Nord. Get it :) ? Because both VPN ...

Anyway I can look for express if you guys think you like it better . Hope it works for y'all.

Don't go changing passwords now - you hear ?

Last edited:

I know it's not Express but it's Nord. Get it :) ? Because both VPN ...

Anyway I can look for express if you guys think you like it better . Hope it works for y'all.

Don't go changing passwords now - you hear ?
Please start your own thread for this otherwise it will just cause confusion in this one.

NjiN0bE.png

not working

Used to work with the provided key but suddenly stopped working today :( . Was wondering why I cannot connect anymore and when I logged out and logged in again: "Your activation code is incorrect or expired..."

Steps:

1- Uninstall the current version of expressvpn + uninstall expressvpn tap adapter
2- install this old version: click here
3- Enter the key
4- Select the location you want
5- Turn off the internet on your laptop/PC
6- Click connect
7- Connect your laptop/pc to the internet
8- Have fun

Do Not Update the Version

Here Is The Key [Auto-Renewable]

E9QFVPWSTALHWXBS1OPZESN

Found on Another Forum, Tested, And Worked 100%

It says your activation code is expire
1606854510309.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock