• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fastest Wordpress Hosting | 1Gbps Network | Panel Included | On-Shore | Off-Shore | BulletProof Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcodes

Oct 19, 2019
www.babiato.com
Fastest Wordpress Hosting | 1Gbps Network | Panel Included | On-Shore | Off-Shore | BulletProof Server | One Click Installation

WordPress Hosting on the Hostdel Web Hosting Platform that's faster, more secure and backed by expert 24/7 technical support.

Wide range of blog selection and installation is just one click away.

Frequently Asked Questions.
Answers to common questions about our WordPress Hosting.

Why should I use WordPress?
WordPress is used by 1 in 3 websites worldwide, making it the most popular website content management system by a substantial margin. WordPress users include virtually everyone - from major news and business sites to small businesses and individuals. WordPress is trusted by millions so you can be confident that it's a sensible choice to power your website. You can build a website, a blog, an online store or a combination of them all, plus much more!

Why should I use Hostdel for WordPress hosting?
We never charge extra for WordPress security, performance, or support. All of the benefits of our WordPress Ready Web Hosting are included in our shared web hosting plans. If you want to reduce your carbon footprint, Hostdel is the best home for your WordPress site, since your site's energy consumption will be offset by renewable energy credits. In fact, 300% of your usage is offset! That makes Hostdel the most environmentally-friendly WordPress hosting solution available anywhere.

How easy is it to set up WordPress at Hostdel?
It's as easy as answering a few questions and clicking a button. You don't have to download or extract any files, set up a database, configure any connections - it's all done for you in seconds. It couldn't be any easier.

If I already have a WordPress site can I move it to Hostdel?
Yes migration is free. No matter even they are 100 WordPress to move our team can handle.

Which version of WordPress will I get with Hostde?
The 1-click install will always provide you with the very latest version of WordPress and automatically update it when new versions are released. If you prefer a previous version, one will also be available to you, though using the most recent version is recommended.

How many websites i can add in the panel ?
Default is 5 websites. But you can add upto 100 Websites based on that your server is setup by our team.

Can i host adult websites and other related ?
Kindly choose Offshore or Bulletproof under WP Server Type on Cart Page and pay with BTC to stay anonymous.

Video Demo:

Refund Policy :
If we failed to provide service we will refund you.

Contact Details:
Ticket System 24 / 7
or
Live Chat
or
Skype (live:megawrz)

Not even their own SSL Cert (using CF's cert) and it's really expensive. GLWS.

Hi @xcodes
I am interested in your services but can't find 1 single review / scam /legit post anywhere on the internet. Why do you think this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock