• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

File hosting website | Babak and all members must see!

That's a great idea. start doing it mate. good luck and thanks. :love:

Babiato also uses its own server for some stuff.... There is a benefit by using Mega and others....

If Babiato found the need to do this, they could do it themselves.

For me its not a good Idea!

Reactions: Supremo DM
No offence as you are being well intentioned I'm sure but this isn't something I'd be happy with as you haven't built up any trust within our community yet..

Also moving thread to General discussion.

Reactions: ELLIO7 and patrocle
Hello Babak and all the staff members.

I have been using Babiato for 1.5 Years and I got a huge benefit from this website. I have seen that you and your staff members are hosting files on mega.nz and other storage sites. Now I want to contribute to the community. So I would like to build a file hosting website so that all the babiato's stuff will be hosted on my webserver. The benefit of hosting files on my webserver is file will not remove as I'll be the part of this community. So what do you say? Should I start making a website with a custom made server? Let me know so that I can start and update you ASAP in a week!

I also required members and staff members comments vote
How to trust on you ?? Is your server more secure than mega server?? What is your actual intention with all of us??
Do you want to monitor/spying everyone's file?

• Wow
Reactions: patrocle
Just start a file host. If after one year you are still rolling come back here and let us know!

No offense @Hamster-20 but your attitude is lacking some respect tho you might have some good intentions. FYI babiato had some bad experiences in the past with so called exclusively file hosting website (found out myself not too long ago) and for an old member that you are, your reputation is kinda really low. They are choosing those storage sites because of them being up for long time and only inconvenience being DMCA.

I think we should give @Hamster-20 a chance to prove his technical skills, even though he is new he might be smart, who knows. As the kungfu master David Carredine used to say "Grasshopper respect your elders." ;)

Reactions: Nabeel
The way you reply is I am looking for this type of response. Peoples here have a big ego and they're showing rude behavior. You haven't seen their reply? Don't you think how they're responding? Do you really think they're respecting? Do you know? If your people will show me this type of ego. Then I can promise you I can make a community better than this in a week which will have more resources than babiato. I can challenge you. Don't hurt my ego!
Let me know if you do :)

It just arouse suspicion, bro. That is a normal response especially from those who understand the consequences of what you're offering to do.

People who know better don't want these files in their own server. You're asking for a big problem that will inconvenient you sooner or later.

NZ has issues but they have the infrastructure to support clients from different parts of the world.

But if you insist then provide the service with the "at your own risk" tag. Let the uploader decide. That's how you build trust. There's no need for threats.

Bro, don't bother urself with it. If u want to do it then do it for the money like how mega.nz is doing...
For Babaita, for it feels like a part of it, it needs to be initiated by them.

maybe a few bulletproof servers, nothing money can't buy, hence lets raise some money if team wants to do it, i am okay the way things are anyway :)

its easy to start file hosting :D
actually i have idea before about upiato.org or up.babia.to .... :D
Kimdotcom-2014.jpg

File hosting for files to last a long time is not a good idea.
I see this being important for video files but not for Wordpress plugins or themes.
Updates for Wordpress files come every day or week, it renders those older files worthless.

Hello Babak and all the staff members.

I have been using Babiato for 1.5 Years and I got a huge benefit from this website. I have seen that you and your staff members are hosting files on mega.nz and other storage sites. Now I want to contribute to the community. So I would like to build a file hosting website so that all the babiato's stuff will be hosted on my webserver. The benefit of hosting files on my webserver is file will not remove as I'll be the part of this community. So what do you say? Should I start making a website with a custom made server? Let me know so that I can start and update you ASAP in a week!

I also required members and staff members comments vote

This is good idea... i think you should tell this.. "so you could upload the files you want to share on that server."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock