• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fintech - Financial solution platform

Fintech - Financial solution platform v3.0

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Fintech- Financial solution platform - Fintech- Financial solution platform

photo_2020-10-10_16-56-09.jpg

Fintech is an Online Financial Solution PHP Script made with Laravel Framework. its Built to be beautiful, fast, and powerful. FINTECH comes with minimum banking features like Loan, save 4 me, exclusive PY (Per year investment) scheme, account transfer, account statements, branches, auto-deposit, and more. it’s easy to install our system within 5 minutes without any technical knowledge.

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Fintech- Financial solution platform - Fintech- Financial solution platform

Read more about this resource...

After using this script, my site shows (ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED. xxxxxxx.com unexpectedly closed the connection.) I went through the Codecanyon Comment section and noticed this is a common issue that even those who bought the script experience and the author always ask them to send a support ticket with purchase code to get the solution to the error message.

I don't know if anyone here knows the fix around this? Site was working well at first and stopped after an hour. Please help.

some authors are known for selling script wit errors on purpose so they can check who really purchased. @ahoestory

The developer is high on drugs
he changed price to $500 now nobody is buying lol

he's a nigerian so i'm not surprised anyway

• Angry
Reactions: TheRyD3r
hi who else is having mail issues with this script, like it doesn't deliver mail.
It does but it uses PHP Mailer function

As hungry as the developer is for money, his stupidity did not allow him to properly set it to fully utilize SMTP Mailer function.

But the mailing function works

Set it in .env

Plus this script works for me

It does but it uses PHP Mailer function

As hungry as the developer is for money, his stupidity did not allow him to properly set it to fully utilize SMTP Mailer function.

But the mailing function works

Set it in .env

Plus this script works for me
how did you set it up please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock