• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

fiverr afk idea

destup09

Nov 19, 2020
Hi, I've lately came up with idea to afk on fiverr without consequences and I don't know if being online matter as much as everyone is telling. Fiverr has mobile app which is to be honest not the best.. I downloaded some basic autoclicker from app store, set it up to switch between buyers request tab and profile tab so I can stay "active". I run this "bot" for about a week and I noticed impression and click spike in 1st day but then this spike started to lower to my standard number of impressions and click. Do you think they can detect that it's fake activity or this spike was just coincidence? :unsure:
Besides this no ban or even warning for my experiments so i think it's safe

fiverr.PNG

I don't think they expect a click bot, so no worries about it. But I don't think it f*cks with the algo. Your clicks may be higher because buyers chose sellers that are more often online.

I don't think they expect a click bot, so no worries about it. But I don't think it f*cks with the algo. Your clicks may be higher because buyers chose sellers that are more often online.

The thing is im getting more clicks without being online

Hi, I've lately came up with idea to afk on fiverr without consequences and I don't know if being online matter as much as everyone is telling. Fiverr has mobile app which is to be honest not the best.. I downloaded some basic autoclicker from app store, set it up to switch between buyers request tab and profile tab so I can stay "active". I run this "bot" for about a week and I noticed impression and click spike in 1st day but then this spike started to lower to my standard number of impressions and click. Do you think they can detect that it's fake activity or this spike was just coincidence? :unsure:
Besides this no ban or even warning for my experiments so i think it's safe

fiverr.PNG

Questions i have

1. Did you get any sales after running bot?
2. Is your gig ranking to that particular keywords?

i dont see any significant difference in your results

i dont see any significant difference in your results
That's the point, everyone is talking that being online has one of the biggest impacts on impression and click count, but apparently it's not that important

Still thanks for sharing with us your tests!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock