• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flink - WordPress App Builder (Auto WP to Native Android App) + Ultimate Admin Panel

Flink - WordPress App Builder (Auto WP to Native Android App) + Ultimate Admin Panel v1.6

No permission to download

blackhack

Apr 17, 2020
Earth
abishek27 submitted a new resource:

Flink - WordPress App Builder (Auto WordPress to Native Android App) + Ultimate Admin Panel - Untouched

App Features:
  • User Friendly Material Interface – Material interface, which by Google has been stated as necessary for all mobile apps, websites and products and which is a sense of design that combines known design values with scientific studies, is used in your app.
  • Fully Compliant with Wordpress – Your application works smoothly with many features of Wordpress like post, page, category, tag, in-post gallery, audio and video players and...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you very much.

I nulled this script, and installed it on my wordpress site.

the problem is when you build the apk, the plugin needs to connect to their server and provide the email and access code (envato purchase code) so it will accept your order and send you the apk via email..

I think there is no way to bypass that !

Why we use source code for apk? is already there

Yes. but for the GUI modification, using wordpress plugin is easy to modify your app.

guess we must use android studio with the source code, than the wordpress plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock