• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast v4.1

No permission to download
I have a working app. After nobody tried to help me, I figured it all by myself. @thomer check the API URL. It has to be same as that of the admin.

I don't know how to explain. If you still need help, talk to me Privately.

please any one help me
actually I finished all processes in the android studio and there is no error show. and app is build successful and installed
but, as soon as I opened the app, there was an internet connection error and my connection was on and good internet speed.
so, what can I do now?
check your url

I was thinking that. Adsense will block your account if u use it in movie site. What about app? Does admob will ban your account if u use un app which provide movie streaming. Like this resources????. (Flix App)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock