• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast v4.1

No permission to download
I really don't understand when my admod is limited or has no ads while this app runs continuously! and the promotional id is not mine

In apiclient.java
on line 227
change
public static String retrofit_id = "aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=";
change it to what? I don't understand the problem yet, and can generate this code "aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8 ="; where

This code sends a request to http://license.virmana.com/api/inst...CEFFD635185/d15abfs-9fe2-4b84-b979-teff21bchh
You can generate this code by encoding a url in base64encode.
I have created an html file with the content
{"code": 202, "values": [{"name": "ADMIN_NATIVE_ADMOB_ID", "value": "ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx \ / xxxxxxxxxxx"}, {"name": "ADMIN_BANNER_ADMOB_ID", "value ":" ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx \ / xxxxxxxxxxx "}, {" name ":" ADMIN_INTERSTITIAL_ADMOB_ID "," value ":" ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx \ / xxxxxxxxxxx "}, {" name ":" ADMIN_REWARDED_ADMOB_ID "," value ":" ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx \ / xxxxxxxxxxx "}]}
and i uploaded to hosting, then i have encoded the html file url via base64encode, i'm done coding it! I wonder if I do that right? thank you

I have created an html file with the content
{"code": 202, "values": [{"name": "ADMIN_NATIVE_ADMOB_ID", "value": "ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx \ / xxxxxxxxxxx"}, {"name": "ADMIN_BANNER_ADMOB_ID", "value ":" ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx \ / xxxxxxxxxxx "}, {" name ":" ADMIN_INTERSTITIAL_ADMOB_ID "," value ":" ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx \ / xxxxxxxxxxx "}, {" name ":" ADMIN_REWARDED_ADMOB_ID "," value ":" ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx \ / xxxxxxxxxxx "}]}
and i uploaded to hosting, then i have encoded the html file url via base64encode, i'm done coding it! I wonder if I do that right? thank you
It will cause problem in admob earning.
Create a php file and put the below code

PHP:
<?php
header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8");
echo '{"code":200,"message":"License Enabled"}';
?>

please anyone has a working download link for flix-app v2.2. I want this. please help me to get the latest version if anyone has a full zip file can you help me. or send me at my email address [email protected]

I help you to bypass all activation on the license key without any errors.

Funny thing about this app is, i can use anyone's server to host my app on it..

for example, someone here posted his website?

i can access his movie database simply by putting his site url !!

looks like API key is the same for all of us.

imagine if i put a thirdparty ad network within the app, and use your server to host !! i won't have to pay any costs.. beware everyone.

Funny thing about this app is, i can use anyone's server to host my app on it..

for example, someone here posted his website?

i can access his movie database simply by putting his site url !!

looks like API key is the same for all of us.

imagine if i put a thirdparty ad network within the app, and use your server to host !! i won't have to pay any costs.. beware everyone.
You have to change api key in app and in the admin panel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock