• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social Stream for WordPress - Add Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube Feed to WordPress Website

Social Stream for WordPress - Add Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube Feed to WordPress Website v4.9.5

No permission to download
i deleted plugin, because admin/plugins.php not connection. erroring.

Anyone else get this error "Updating failed. The response is not a valid JSON response." after trying to save shortcode to page? I tried updating page without shortcode and using a shortcode for the Social Streams plugin and those worked.

Anyone else get this error "Updating failed. The response is not a valid JSON response." after trying to save shortcode to page? I tried updating page without shortcode and using a shortcode for the Social Streams plugin and those worked.

Reactions: Pixelate
I fixed it by turning this option OFF -
ALTERNATIVE WAY TO RENDER SHORTCODE
Check this if nothing is displayed when you add shortcode.

• Love
Reactions: amit338 and Babak
AdminisTrator submitted a new resource:

Flow-Flow — WordPress Social Stream Plugin - Download Free Flow-Flow — WordPress Social Stream Plugin Nulled CodeCanyon 9319434

Read more about this resource...
Desde Portugal intentan hacerse con tu cuenta de Instagram. Lo he instalado y así es. Desde un Macos X - Chrome
Si no tenéis la autentificación de 2 factores, no tardéis en activarla. Por suerte yo tenía esta opción activada y me han llegado unos 10 SMS para la verificación. Rápidamente he desinstalado este plugin que estáis compartiendo.

Desde Portugal intentan hacerse con tu cuenta de Instagram. Lo he instalado y así es. Desde un Macos X - Chrome
Si no tenéis la autentificación de 2 factores, no tardéis en activarla. Por suerte yo tenía esta opción activada y me han llegado unos 10 SMS para la verificación. Rápidamente he desinstalado este plugin que estáis compartiendo.
ENGLISH PLEASE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock