• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fluent SMTP ( Better then WP Offload SES SMTP ) FREE

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
Hi Folks,

I was using WP Offload SES SMTP plugin for almost 2 years, recently I was facing some problems with that plugin. Don't get me wrong WP Offload plugin"s" is a very good Delicisius Brain company behind that.
They also have WP Offload Media Plugin which is a Fatal Must Must for the WordPress CDN plugin. Anyway so I was looking for an alternative for SMTP, I noticed Fluent CRM develop a free SMTP plugin for them CRM plugin. It just came out almost 5 days ago I believe or 1 week.

And it is quite good, good as WP Offload Media plugin, it has a Fail over-report. If an email not received you can see it in the dashboard and resend again. It is bounced you will have information on that too.
8 - 10 SMTP service can add of course regular SMTP server also can add.
I'm using AMZ SeS, so cheap actually I don't pay money for AMZ SeS because my all instance on Amazon service. If hosting your website on AMZ VPS no need to pay money even if you don't host it you only need to pay per 10.000 1 Bucks.

Fluent SMTP also has several SMTP credential input. Meaning you can use with 3 5 10 15 email address together. Like [email protected] , [email protected]
You can aliens to which email address want to primarily use or which one for what plugin.

It is quite good.

You can download it from WP Repostroy.

Nice suggestion buddy! I actually have uninstalled all the SMTP plugins for a few months. I coded the SMTP settings in the function.php so all my WPs can now connect to my SMTP servers without any plugin, and, it works like charm. However, there's one disadvantage with this method. It's hard to read logs.

I guess I will definitely try FluentSMTP. I wish it will be as fast as how it describes itself. :p

Nice suggestion buddy! I actually have uninstalled all the SMTP plugins for a few months. I coded the SMTP settings in the function.php so all my WPs can now connect to my SMTP servers without any plugin, and, it works like charm. However, there's one disadvantage with this method. It's hard to read logs.

I guess I will definitely try FluentSMTP. I wish it will be as fast as how it describes itself. :p

Hey,

You are right, im not that kind of Plugins Addict. Because of the nature of my business model ( eCommerce ) I should use a SMTP plugin has ability to Report ( Fail Over + UTC + Opened ) that way makes more security to cusstomer getting information from us.

Fluent SMTP nice enough for a Free Plugin, I hope i didn't hype you up to mucch :))

Hey,

You are right, im not that kind of Plugins Addict. Because of the nature of my business model ( eCommerce ) I should use a SMTP plugin has ability to Report ( Fail Over + UTC + Opened ) that way makes more security to cusstomer getting information from us.

Fluent SMTP nice enough for a Free Plugin, I hope i didn't hype you up to mucch :))

Yeah, you are absolutely right! I've tried FluentSMTP. As a forever free plugin, it does what it should. Nice suggestion! Thank you buddy!

Reactions: simplysexyboy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock