• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FlyWeb for Web to App Convertor Flutter + Admin Panel Untouch

FlyWeb for Web to App Convertor Flutter + Admin Panel Untouch 3.0.5n

No permission to download
After you change all the basic settings, you are ready to extract the apk

Connect the Android device to USB and click run Android Studio will installed apk package.

Enjoy
so, need install android studio for working? bluestack not working with
FlyWeb.apk

so, need install android studio for working? bluestack not working with
FlyWeb.apk
I have not tried with bluestack but it is better to use a real device instead of bluestack or a virtual device built into android studio

I have not tried with bluestack but it is better to use a real device instead of bluestack or a virtual device built into android studio
ah, im not see export source code button on demo panel @@ i mean extract the apk file

Last edited:
ah, im not see export source code button on demo panel @@ i mean extract the apk file
Export flutter apk button does not appear on Android Studio screen, It is extracted using a command , If it does not work for you, try the second method that you mentioned

@Teyrab Can this be used to convert multiple websites while it is only domiciled/installed in one domain?

I did! I also tried to create a new user credentials from the database all to no success.

Config database with your owen server:
Change this with your sql config in config/DBSettings.php :

Code:
// Host name
$settings['dbhost'] = 'your db host';
// Database name
$settings['dbname'] = 'flyweb';
// Username
$settings['dbusername'] = 'username';
// Password
$settings['dbpassword'] = 'password';

Config this file : config/DBSettings.php
1596364587667.png

Thank you for sharing and tutorial, I have everything set up and go to admin panel, because the changes saved in flyweb admin panel is not seen in emulator, for example the color, icons, ...

Reactions: Teyrab
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock