• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fontawesome Pro - (Web & Desktop)

Fontawesome Pro - (Web & Desktop) v6.5.1

No permission to download
HI ,@NullMaster and @Babak , Im currently using the JS trick to load fontawesome pro into my wordpress theme(the7 and elementor)

sometimes it takes awhile for it to load the duotone svg, may i know is there away to load it from my website straight.

Need help. Thank you very much.

trick link for others which works as of today =

Reactions: Babak
Just follow the instructions here and change the names etc. for the duotone version. Or better yet (that's what I'm doing these days) forget about loading all the scripts, files and fonts and simply use the svg's where needed.
Elementor supports svg uploads.

how do we extract the svg to be uploaded. thats my only problem. mostly i only upload svgs but im stillyet to find duo tone svg. sorry still new to this.

p/s:i only need like 3-4 icons in my website. i dont need the whole font file. pls advise.

FontAwesome Pro v5.13.0 (Web+Desktop)

I am currently using js trick to access all the fontawesome pro icons and it works fine. I don't understand why to upload a static file. Is there any mistake for what I'm doing?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock