• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FoodBakery | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme

FoodBakery | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme v4.5

No permission to download
thanks alot @TassieNZ, can you help me to nulled this theme please :)

salespage
This is totally unrelated to FoodBakery so no point posting it here. Please put a post in Requests and someone will look at it if they get time.

Reactions: tisna98
i need please
Leo Fresh Store – Organic Food Market Prestashop 1.7 Theme

1588429687493.png

Babak updated FoodBakery | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

FoodBakery Theme v1.8 Nulled

Download FoodBakery v1.8 | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Change Log: Version 1.8 – (21 March 2020) - Thanks To @NullMaster

New Added : Compatibility with php version 7.4

Improvement : User type column added to differentiate between buyer and restaurant users at backend

Fixed: Basket is empty notice while adding menu items in cart without login
Fixed: Shortlists not working with latest wp
Fixed: Autocomplete and geolocation not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is awesome!!! Thanks @Babak !!! Anyone got the maps working? I'm getting the same error as on their theme preview, even though I've change the api creds.

Got this sorted. If anyone else is perplexed by this, I noticed the Register Restaurant button on the homepage actually links to the developers site and needs to be changed in the settings.

Last edited:
i will check and null it :D

Babak updated FoodBakery | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

FoodBakery Theme v2.0 Nulled

Download FoodBakery v2.0 | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Change Log: v2.0 – (26 August 2020) Big Thanks To @ocanos

New Added: Compatibility with WordPress 5.5
Fixed: Menu item not deleting from cart once added
Fixed: Plugin settings tabs are not working
Fixed: Chosen scripts drop down not working
Fixed: Editor Options not working
Fixed: Logo and Cover photo not saving in profile
Fixed: Checkout flow issues on latest WordPress 5.5...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi guys. I just got the 1.9 nulled version. but lots of options aren't working, I cant carry out certain edits. What could be wrong, please?

Hi everyone, I just downloaded the 2.0 nulled, but the edit options aren't working anymore, It writes javascript;void(0).
please what can I do??

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi everyone, I hope y'all are doing great.
Here's another one.
Is there a plugin to receive receive orders through whatsapp??
Also, what could be why I'm getting this error "This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details."
Your timely response would be highly appreciated.

Updating failed. The response is not a valid JSON response. Here's another error I'm getting.
I need help please.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock