• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Are your modifications for sale?
Nowadays it's so easy to say that so-and-so did this, the guy barely arrived at the forum and he already wants to sit by the window? ahahah sorry...I've been working on this since version 1.9 of foodomaa...I'm the only one who canceled Arrocy awg...I just don't post it here because I know what it did for the community . ..and the guy comes and says this sh**... all my versions I sign code... if you look somewhere in the code there will be my signature... f4r0fA... or L61$ (I can't mention my other name because account of some factors).. as if it were him... I only observe all of this... when some work is done on the outside and the code is leaked to scoundrels.. the least they did was just changed the HEX of a color and say "I made the entire code"

Nowadays it's so easy to say that so-and-so did this, the guy barely arrived at the forum and he already wants to sit by the window? ahahah sorry...I've been working on this since version 1.9 of foodomaa...I'm the only one who canceled Arrocy awg...I just don't post it here because I know what it did for the community . ..and the guy comes and says this sh**... all my versions I sign code... if you look somewhere in the code there will be my signature... f4r0fA... or L61$ (I can't mention my other name because account of some factors).. as if it were him... I only observe all of this... when some work is done on the outside and the code is leaked to scoundrels.. the least they did was just changed the HEX of a color and say "I made the entire code"
I made these changes, credit system order limit, the POS, I and 2 people have all the source I made saved, I can prove all my changes, my name is Augusto and a lot of people know me and know that I made these changes, . I want to see you actually program something

Please provide decryption key it is to harsh to have 3 resources for beginers like me i have only 1 resource please reduce the limit

thanks in advance

Reactions: rgroeingoeri
Taking advantage of the topic, yes, it is old .. I did a lot of things in it .. Implementations such as;
- EagleView, Store, DeliveryBoy and Client
- Order Limit
- Plans of Use for Stores with credits for use
- Bonus in wallet for new registered customers
- POS for Restaurant
- Updated means of payment for MercadoPago including PIX
- Whatsapp Bot with cURL Send Script
- Updated User UI/UX (Modern)
- Most modern public login screen
- Photo Manager for products
- Inventory Manager for Products
I did a lot of things.. I'll send the prints..

I'm still doing a lot..
can U share your progress?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock