Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application V-2.1.1

No permission to download
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

White Devil

Trusted Uploader
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.org
White Devil updated Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application with a new update entry:

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application

New Update! Txs to @johnwick

Version 2.1.0 [24/07/2020]
1. Major: Payment captured but order not placed bug fixed
2. Major: Fixed -When user change address on the cart page, even the store is not operational in the new address, the user was able to checkout
3. Major: Ban user functionality. (Banned users cannot view the cart/place orders) (Admin > Users > All Users > Edit > Ban Users)
4. MAJOR: In-App Notification - When a push notification is sent from Admin to all the...
Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak and elmocando

startop

Feb 18, 2019
There is a prob in V2.1 (Menu non-clickable)
Plz update
Version 2.1.1 [28/07/2020]
1. Menu non-clickable issue fixed on Customer Application
2. Self-pickup infinite-loading issue fixed on checkout

librero27

May 14, 2020
New Update!

Version 2.1.1 [28/07/2020]
1. Menu non-clickable issue fixed on Customer Application
2. Self-pickup infinite-loading issue fixed on checkout

Reactions: jmwhat

White Devil

Trusted Uploader
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.org

juliocr1980

Jul 25, 2020
Hello guys! I'm new in this forum. Greetings to all of you.
I'm testing the foodoma script (V.1.7.1) in my local environment. I have managed to succesfully login as Admin, Owner and Customer, but the Delivery guy login always fails. Any clue of where I should to search for errors? The delivery guy account is created (account created in login page) and associated to all restaurants in admin module. Checked the console for errors on login page and there is nothing.
Thanks in advance.

scspx

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this, I would like to know if there is a way to edit the frontend without having the extended license code, or if someone could send me this license.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bashox