Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application V-2.2.1

No permission to download
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

johnwick

Trusted Uploader
Aug 27, 2019
New York
I am seeing you guys are sharing my files all over internet.
Hey @teamstackcanyon you should first be authentic to Envato at-least you are violating the exclusive author policy.

You are not selling Foodomaa exclusively on codecanyon itself & adding backdoors to websites of users who purchased your script with their hard earned money. 😡

code999

Oct 14, 2020
Hey @teamstackcanyon you should first be authentic to Envato at-least you are violating the exclusive author policy.

You are not selling Foodomaa exclusively on codecanyon itself & adding backdoors to websites of users who purchased your script with their hard earned money. 😡
Well said johnwick i buy the script just after payment i got blocked from envato without any reason and they said they are not unlock my account then i contact with cc and they said we cant do anything contact with envato what the bulshit i pay for the product after just deducted my money i got locked. First of all make available your product on your own website and take responsibility of this kind of scams

• Haha
Reactions: sundar50000

shit2k

Feb 25, 2020
USA
That is NOT NULLED not works

What are you talking about? Read the discussion,. Multiple people have explained how to properly null.... Take a little time out of your day and read. Lots of people have put lots of time into this thread, and you just are demanding and shouting that its not "null" ... Maybe Null lyfe aint for you?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serpicoooo