• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
I am seeing you guys are sharing my files all over internet.
Hey @teamstackcanyon you should first be authentic to Envato at-least you are violating the exclusive author policy.

You are not selling Foodomaa exclusively on codecanyon itself & adding backdoors to websites of users who purchased your script with their hard earned money. 😡

Hey @teamstackcanyon you should first be authentic to Envato at-least you are violating the exclusive author policy.

You are not selling Foodomaa exclusively on codecanyon itself & adding backdoors to websites of users who purchased your script with their hard earned money. 😡
Well said johnwick i buy the script just after payment i got blocked from envato without any reason and they said they are not unlock my account then i contact with cc and they said we cant do anything contact with envato what the bulshit i pay for the product after just deducted my money i got locked. First of all make available your product on your own website and take responsibility of this kind of scams

That is NOT NULLED not works

What are you talking about? Read the discussion,. Multiple people have explained how to properly null.... Take a little time out of your day and read. Lots of people have put lots of time into this thread, and you just are demanding and shouting that its not "null" ... Maybe Null lyfe aint for you?

On field PURCHASE CODE insert: =null
Just it =D
If this help you, follow me on Instagram there I give more tips like this =D

Reactions: ivanbr
White Devil thanks for sharing. Is there a chance for extended license so we can make changes on customer and deliver app? Thanks :)

Changelog new version

Version 2.3.1 [31/10/2020]
1. Fixed issue on the Cart Address filed not shown when a user visits application from Single Item/Store URL directly without Location Setup.

Version 2.3.0 [30/10/2020]
1. OS and some android phone cart infinite loading/refreshing issues.
2. On Google Distance Matrix enabled issues with processing Full/Partial Wallet money.
3. Refund miscalculation/double refund issue solved.
4. Delivery guys' push notification when auto-accept from restaurant/store is enabled.
5. [NEW Single Store URLs can be shared. (Copy URL and try on incognito mode - no location selection redirection)
6. [NEW] The Single Item URL can be shared. (Copy URL and try on incognito mode - no location selection redirection)
7. [NEW] Single Item/Store URL can be shared on Desktop too. (Copy URL and try on incognito mode - no location selection redirection - Auto activate mobile layout when Single Item/Store URL hit on desktop view)
8. [NEW] Advanced Coupon System - Coupons can now be linked to multiple stores.
9. [NEW] Advanced Coupon System - A coupon can be set for an Unlimited number of usage, Once for a new user for 1st order, Once per any user, and also the custom number of time defined by Admin.
10. Code Optimizations for Checkout and Cart pages.
11. [NEW] Paytm Payment Gateway with UPI (PhonePe, GooglePay, Paytm Wallet, etc)
12. Store Owner selected language now persists even after logout.
13. Improvement in the UI of Orders page (Admin and Store Owner)
14. Added missing language translations for Store Owner Dashboard.
15. Security Fixes.
16. [NEW] Store Owner can select which payment gateway to Enable/Disable (Stores > Edit > Payment Gateways) [Admin first needs to enable this from Admin > Settings > General > Allow Payment Gateway Selection for Store Owners]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock