• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Im having issues with SMTP mail feature. It always errors out when trying to send a test email.
I configure the service with sendgrid.net (its free until 100 mails per day, to me is enough) and work, you can change de logo size, colours.... of the html template from publichtml/yourdomain/resources/views/emails/passwordReset.blade.php

Reactions: pizat2
Does anyone know why the screen freezes when making the payment with any payment gateway, even with cash on delivery? I use php7.2, apache, NGINX. VesptaCP

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-04-02 a las 20.42.03.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-04-02 a las 20.42.03.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 38
Same here

blankpage.jpg

I managed to fix this problem, it was a simple cloudflare cache in the file /static/js/main(...).js

In my case I just went to the cloudflare panel, clicked on "Caching"> "Purge Everything".

Thanks everyone! ;)

*** waiting for version 1.8 ***

Versión 1.8.0 [04/05/2020]

Version 1.8.0 [05/04/2020]
1. Fixed on creating new promo slider, not able to save with custom URL.
2. Fixed Restaurant Category Slider assigning restaurants.
3. Increased the length of Order ID
4. Added error messages when the installations fails. (For AWS, GCloud permission issues)
5. Fixed ordering form closed Restaurant (Added new message on Cart, if the Restaurant is closed and user have items in the Cart from a closed restaurant)
6. The user's set location shown on the homepage will now display the "Tag" or the "Flat/Apartment Address" rather than showing Locality from Google Maps Data.
7. English is now made as default translation and will be auto-installed only during the first installation.
8. Added Ripple Effect to Promo Sliders on Click and on Touch/Hold.
9. Added new settings in Admin to control time formats for Customer/Delivery Application. (Admin >Settings > General > Beautify Date/Time
10. Minimum Order Value can now be set for each Restaurant.
11. [NEW] Alerts page. All the push notifications will be shown on this page, even if it is not successfully delivered. (Even on iOS)
12. Added ability to send notifications/alerts to specific users (Admin > Extras > Send Push Notifications)
13. Added ability to send alerts to users when their waller is updated from the Admin Dashboard.
14. Added ability to make the currency symbol align to Left/Right in Customer/Delivery app. (Admin > Settings > General > Currency Symbol Alignment)
15. Fixed iOS issues for Item's Customization popup screen.
16. Fixed back-button error after order placed successfully (Now redirects to My-Orders page)
17. Removed progressive image loading for Restaurant and Item images. (Saves bandwidth and reduces server load significantly)
18. Removed bloated animations when sliding through the Items list.
19. Added fade animations for Restaurant/Item images.
20. Added Lazy Loading of restaurants on the homepage.
21. Removed some unused packages and code bloat from old unused components.
22. Improved performance for lower-end phones.
23. App first load speed increased by 12%, App smoothness increased by 50%.

Does someone have 1.8? I have problem with Delivery Order, can't "Mark as Ready". Does someone have the same problem?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock