• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
I am a newbie here, but I have noticed that few people are grateful for the posts and a majority even read the previous comments.
Guys, let's read, let's thank, reading is good, reading is important, thanking is fundamental ..
Grab a :coffee:

Taking every address via geocode api is where the flaw is, each & every eCommerce or delivery app has option to manually insert address, edit etc. the problem of multiple address is faced by many users & atleast the manual edit address option should be provided.

Also on the ground the delivery person has option to call the user & he will be familiar with the area of delivery.
So geocoding must only be used when customer click the locate me or use current location option.

Agreed - I was surprised when I found I couldn't override the address manually, I thought I was being dumb and doing something wrong.

Hopefully the developer will get it added soon, but I just hoped someone with experience of this type of code could work out how to do it and post the changes, I'd be happy to upload / make the changes to my install :)

Is there a "thousand separator" setting somewhere? I can't seem to find it.
Is there any work-around?

Any update with the Extended License??Does anyone have it here or interested to buy in group??

After upgrading to version 2.0.1 nobody can register in my application, it is giving an error. I've done all the repair procedures including forcing clear cache, force new settings and fix update issues, but it doesn't solve the problem

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 52

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mafinds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock