• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
- I don't have a database to import

You don't need to import a database.
Just extract the UPLOAD_THIS to you public_html or document root
and Just create an empty database with a database name, database username and password.
Go to your webpage www.*********.com (replace *** with your site name) and hit enter.
When the setup page shows up, proceed as usual and input the database details you created earlier.
if it asks for Product Key, just put 1234567890 or random numbers and click Next.
It'll complete setup and then you can login.

Make sure to delete the folder named "install" from your public_html or document root after you finish the setup process.
that's it.
Enjoy the test site.
Buy the Script if you like it.
StackCanyon has to eat from his Script. And you'll get official support too.

You don't need to import a database.
Just extract the UPLOAD_THIS to you public_html or document root
and Just create an empty database with a database name, database username and password.
Go to your webpage www.*********.com (replace *** with your site name) and hit enter.
When the setup page shows up, proceed as usual and input the database details you created earlier.
if it asks for Product Key, just put 1234567890 or random numbers and click Next.
It'll complete setup and then you can login.

Make sure to delete the folder named "install" from your public_html or document root after you finish the setup process.
that's it.
Enjoy the test site.
Buy the Script if you like it.
StackCanyon has to eat from his Script. And you'll get official support too.

Thank you very much for your response! I thought I was missing something, then I realized that to work correctly, you need to configure the nginx server according to the rules prescribed by apach. Then everything will work well. But unfortunately I'm not good at it: (. This is why my app didn't work because of the configuration.

Thank you very much for your response! I thought I was missing something, then I realized that to work correctly, you need to configure the nginx server according to the rules prescribed by apach. Then everything will work well. But unfortunately I'm not good at it: (. This is why my app didn't work because of the configuration.

Oh OK.
I understand.

Hello i have download Foodoma version 2.1.1. I read the documentation https://docs.foodomaa.com/installation/installation-on-server to install, i upload the zip file UPLOAD-THIS on the root of my server and i unzip the file. I also create empty database. when i want to begin installation on my domain name https://www.mydomain.com/public/install i have the error "This page isn't working domain.com redirect you to many time, try clearing your cookie ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
I try to rename .httacces to httaccess.txt the site "https://www.mydomain.com" open but the blank page just with a phone and foofoma logo.
Plz someone can help me to resolve that problem.

Thank you
Cordially

[QUOTE = "johnwick, post: 176677, membro: 33472"]
Olá pessoal, gostaria de saber se outros membros aqui estão interessados na compra em grupo da versão estendida foodomaa, até agora temos 9 usuários interessados em compra em grupo, incluindo eu.

Precisamos de mais alguns, se alguém estiver interessado, me mande uma mensagem aqui. :)

[/CITAR]
estou interessado

Olá pessoal, gostaria de saber se outros membros aqui estão interessados na compra em grupo da versão estendida foodomaa, até agora temos 9 usuários interessados em compra em grupo, incluindo eu.

Precisamos de mais alguns, se alguém estiver interessado, me mande uma mensagem aqui. :)

[/CITAR]
estou interessado
Hi SEND ME A MESSAGE

I am using version 2.1.1 - there are stores and items on the site but they are not showing. Any suggestion please.

I am using version 2.1.1 - there are stores and items on the site but they are not showing. Any suggestion please.
Go to Settings -> Cache Settings
Double-Click both buttons on that page
Go to Settings -> Clear Cache and double click both buttons
Then go settings -> fix update.

[/CITAR]
estou interessado

yes

[/CITAR]
estou interessado

Tenho interesse! me chama no whatsapp 99 981148900 ou me manda um email para [email protected]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock