• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Hi dear, read the full thread you'll find the solution
hey,
read through but didn't get it well. Just went back till v6.1 which comes with db.
Followed the instructions.. now I'm getting a blanck page. Still checking

Thanks for your reply.

Hello, im sorry but anyone can help me? I have downloaded the 1.9.8 nulled version with purnchase code. But when I have tried to configure it shows like this. Im sorry but i have tried so many times.

Attachments

• babiato.PNG
    babiato.PNG
    64 KB · Views: 60
Hello, im sorry but anyone can help me? I have downloaded the 1.9.8 nulled version with purnchase code. But when I have tried to configure it shows like this. Im sorry but i have tried so many times.
ask support from him

Picture remove

try to keep it here

Last edited by a moderator:
Delete your old database and create new database then try again..

Hello everyone I would like to know if any other members here are interested in group buy of foodomaa extend version, so far we have 9 users who are interested in group buy including me.

We need few more if anybody is interested pm me or post in here. :)
Count me in Please. Wa.me

DOES ANYONE OUT HERE HAVE
EXTENDED LICENSE NEED TO UPGRADE UI IF ANYONE HAVE PLZ CONTACT

HELLO who are on beta test on foodomaa ? v2.4.0 beta release share link please

Version 2.4.0 [BETA]

• Dashboard navigation link added for Store Owner
  • Fixed Coupon not updating issue from Admin Dashboard
  • Fixed Coupon Min-subtotal not reached message issue on Customer Application.
  • Added option to select All Stores in New Coupon/Edit Coupon page from Admin Dashboard
  • The multi-Select dropdown is now not closed on selecting multiple stores for Coupons Adding/Editing.
  • The multi-Select dropdown is now not closed on selecting multiple addon categories for Item Adding/Editing
  • [NEW] Add distance from user to the store in Self-Pickup Store List on the Customer Application.
  • [NEW] Push Notification for Store Owners using OneSignal. (Video tutorial will be provided)
  • [NEW] Zen Mode for Store Owners
  • Fixed decimal overflow on earnings in store owner and admin.
  • [NEW] Self-Pickup sort by Distance (Admin > Settings > Customer Application > Sort Self Pickup stores by Distance)
  • Improved orders view for a single user (Admin > Users > All Users >Edit)
  • Optimized Gps Tables for database query optimization and faster saving of the data. (GpsTables is now not used, instead, GPS data is stored on Delivery Guy's details table)
  • [NEW] Junk data cleaning for Alerts (Admin > Modules > Send Push Notifications) (Junk Data removing message will only be shown only when you have junk data in the database)
  • [NEW] Swipe to Accept, Pickup, and Deliver Order for the Delivery Application.
  • Fixed UI issue with Store Category Slider on Admin page.
  • Fixed UI issue with Edit Item on Store Owner page.
  • Improved Addon Category adding functionality on the Edit Item page for Admin and Store Owner Dashboard.
  • Store Category Selection improved on Store Edit page (Also the dropdown is now not closed on selection)
  • Delivery guy name is now not displayed on the printable block in the View Order page in Admin and Store Owners
  • Improved UX in the Item Customization Popup on Customer Application
  • Huge UX fix: on click of a single item or cart or account and coming back to the items page, the last scroll location is persisted
  • Huge UX fix for stores listing page - last scroll location is persisted (Not if Randomization of Stores is enabled from Admin Settings)
  • Store Payout, delivery collection, delivery collection logs, wallet transactions all are now shown in descending order of creation.
  • Added Store name in Store Payouts page for Admin Dashboard
  • Fixed delivery guy application account issue on the new delivery guy account login
  • [NEW] Delivery Guy per-calculated commission is now shown on the Delivery order list for new orders, accepted orders, detailed order page on the Delivery Application.
  • Fixed payout request list scroll issue on the mobile device for Store Owners
  • Added Delivery Area Pro Areas names on Sort Stores Page for Admin Dashboard.
  • Delivery charges are now shown even when the user is not logged in on the Cart Page on the Customer Application.
  • Compatibility with up-coming Thermal Printer Module (manual and automatic receipt printing with POS printer)

You dont need the purchase code to use this script. download the script files and follow the steps to bypass the purchase code as 12345678

STEP 1 - GOTO BELOW PATH

1602502135665.png

1602502269523.png

1602502465274.png

To bypass purchase code validation, edit this file: app/Http/Controllers/InstallController.php
look for these (somewhere between line 79-92):

// comment these 3 lines below to bypass purchase code validation
// if (isset($check->error)) {
// return back()->withInput()->with('error', $check->error);
// }

Save the file, then do the installation, input any purchase code, 12345678 will be good enough.

STEP 2

Follow the walkthrough

i got this error in configuration window

Trying to access array offset on value of type int

i got this error in configuration window

Trying to access array offset on value of type int

u just upload from the folder which i had given u the link, no need to modify anything, just key in any key.. and its working.

u just upload from the folder which i had given u the link, no need to modify anything, just key in any key.. and its working.
it works thanks a lot, I moved to php7.2 version
"Trying to access array offset on value of type int" this error is because of not correct PHP version ...use php7.2 guys

it works thanks a lot, I moved to php7.2 version
"Trying to access array offset on value of type int" this error is because of not correct PHP version ...use php7.2 guys

ya. ya . i forgot to tell u , 7.2 is the exact version ... great bro.

Reactions: EloFran and SamDam
Guys,

Please only run Foodomaa with PHP 7.2 to make sure its working PERFECTLY. Otherwise u will getting an error and cannot run installations. Thank you @Babak and all of u guys, sharing is caring...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock