• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management v 2.1.1 extended license

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokhtardz

Banned User
Jul 26, 2020
Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management v 2.1.1
This extended license without Apps.

" I delet the file because they accused me of lying and deceit
Give me like if you would.
Enjoy 😊

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
The files themselves are oh idiot
The problem with the type of license
You haven't even tried the files, and come here to admonish me

Good luck if you think this is extended version files.

These are regular version files already shared by other member previously I just downloaded both and compared.

this is the extended license bro
try it & replied to me,
i install this in my host & it's working great bro
i will upload all files here

Reactions: xacall
this is the extended license bro
try it & replied to me,
i install this in my host & it's working great bro
i will upload all files here
I downloaded your files this is just upgrade folder of regular version. I asked the author on Codecanyon extended cannot be installed on live website.

You are only sharing part of files already shared by other forum member check it yourself.

Someone cheated you if you paid anything for these files as these files are already shared for free on forum by other member.

no one cheated me, i instll this & it's working great
i uplead all files, you can see

Try to you host & Reply
I install this & work great,
If you need to installed this for you for 5$
Thank you, 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock