• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.8.4

No permission to download
Hi,
geolocation add-on is the original version. To make it work you need to access your WordPress database with phpMyAdmin for example. Select the wp_options table and insert the following 3 entries:
1) option_name: gmw_license_keys , option_value: a:1:{s:22:"formidable_geolocation";s:2:"xx";} -> (anything here is fine, it's supposed to be a license key. Put at least 1 character. I chose to put xx and s:2 for two characters)
2) option_name: gmw_premium_plugin_status , option_value: a:1:{s:22:"formidable_geolocation";s:5:"valid";}
3) option_name: gmw_license_data , option_value: a:1:{s:22:"formidable_geolocation";a:2:{s:3:"key";s:2:"xx";s:6:"status";s:7:"expired";}}
After inserting these 3 entries in the wp_options table, you can refresh the list of your plugins in the Wordpress back office and see that everything is working properly.

for geolocation add-on, the license appears to be expired but it works, it's just that you don't have access to the updates. Maybe soon a nulled version will be available ... we have to wait for the pros to take action.

enter the license key for each add-on. license key: write anything.
Don't touch the sections marked with a red cross on the license page.

still unable to get user registration addon to work, tried using php myadmin to add suggested value, any working suggestion, or any link a fully nulled formidable form even if its old version thanks more power to you guys stay great

Hi,
registration add-on is the original version. To make it work you need to access your WordPress database with phpMyAdmin for example. Select the wp_options table and insert the following 2 entries:
1) option_name: edd_user_registration_license_key , option_value: 1 -> (anything here is fine, it's supposed to be a license key. Put at least 1 character)
2) option_name: edd_user_registration_license_active , option_value: valid
After inserting these 2 entries in the wp_options table, you can refresh the list of your plugins in the Wordpress back office and see that everything is working properly.
still not working

still not working
Hi, I just did a new WordPress installation. I installed Formidable Forms (not the Pro version because it is not necessary) and I added the Registration addon. From phpMyAdmin I created the 2 entries as indicated in the procedure. And everything works perfectly. There is probably something you are doing wrong. Follow the procedure well and everything will work ...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    57.3 KB · Views: 54
Hi, I just did a new WordPress installation. I installed Formidable Forms (not the Pro version because it is not necessary) and I added the Registration addon. From phpMyAdmin I created the 2 entries as indicated in the procedure. And everything works perfectly. There is probably something you are doing wrong. Follow the procedure well and everything will work ...
thanks for the heads up i will follow instructions, i missed this out. ill post the results thank you good ay

i followed the procedure uninstalled the pro version. used the ordinary version added the values still does not work i used the latest version

Add more power to your forms, and bring your reports and data management to the front-end.
Version 4.04.01 | By Strategy11 | Visit plugin site
Formidable Registration
Deactivate
Register users through a Formidable form
Version 2.02.01 | By Strategy11 | Visit plugin site

enter the license key for each add-on. license key: write anything.
Don't touch the sections marked with a red cross on the license page.
rar damaged :(

i followed the procedure uninstalled the pro version. used the ordinary version added the values still does not work i used the latest version

Add more power to your forms, and bring your reports and data management to the front-end.
Version 4.04.01 | By Strategy11 | Visit plugin site
Formidable Registration
Deactivate
Register users through a Formidable form
Version 2.02.01 | By Strategy11 | Visit plugin site
you can use Formidable Forms or Formidable Pro version, it doesn't matter. After installing Formidable Registration, did you add the 2 entries to the correct Database (if you have several sites)? Can you communicate a capture of the 2 entries? When you display the plugins list, there should no longer be a message for Registration and if you try to create a form, go to Settings / Actions & Notifications and there you should see the Register User icon which is active: you can click on it.

Download
Here is the latest version of Formidable Pro. This is the original version. Install the plugin and activate it. Then go to Global Settings and enter a license key (anything because it doesn't matter). From phpMyAdmin, select the wp_options table and insert the following entry:
option_name: frmpro-authorized , option_value: 1
That's all.
Download

Reactions: Johnchint
Thanks u so much !!!
Worked perfect!!!
Download
Here is the latest version of Formidable Pro. This is the original version. Install the plugin and activate it. Then go to Global Settings and enter a license key (anything because it doesn't matter). From phpMyAdmin, select the wp_options table and insert the following entry:
option_name: frmpro-authorized , option_value: 1
That's all.
Download

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v4.04.02 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v4.04.02 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v4.04.02 =

* Don't load the front end form js in the builder/settings.
* Fix: Some database prefixes weren't working correctly with many database calls: "rm", "fr", "_".
* Fix: Remove incorrect instructions for input masks and allow uppercase characters with 'a' in the input mask.
* Fix: Save value as array when single box is checked. This resolves a conflict when used with ACF...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looks like the Woocommerce add on is in Formidable Forms Elite. Does anyone possibly have that version?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock