• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE 100 HTML WEB PAGES

de.se

Mar 3, 2020
Motherland
Hi, I want to share with Babiato members, my pack of 100 HTML WEB PAGES. I bought that few months ago.
Hope it will be useful for some members.
Download link: Templates
Decryption key: A8mZQlUbSoYflhWOUzj7Kgvpjf3RQqAus50jvncXnP0

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Can you please provide a link to the product you purchased so we can actually see what the templates are before having to download.

Kindly Add proper description Such as Demo or product page. That will help users to get an Idea and avoid duplicate downloads.

I have found the product page is:

you can see all the demo. Kidly change the post name to match with the files.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock