Free 20GB Cloud Storage - Special Giveaways for Babiato Users! 🔥🔥🔥

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019

Next-Generation Cloud Storage

What is Cloudoza?
Cloudoza is your secure cloud storage space (your online storage space), where you can store, access, share and backup all of your data. Besides being able to store any kind of file of any size, you also will be able to share your uploaded files with your family or friends. You can also add an expiring time for your shareable links making it expire after a specific time.

What types of files can I upload to my drive?
You can upload any file type to your account. If you have enough space on your account you may store and share any file type and size.

What kind of transfer speeds can I expect?
Cloudoza does not limit its users with transfer speeds. You'll be able to utilize full transfer speeds provided by your Internet Service Provider.

Who can I share my files with?
Cloudoza puts you in full control of your data. You can share files and folders with anyone. Sharing is easy and secure. Others will only be able to see what's shared with them, while the rest of your data stays private.

Features:

Cloudoza allows you to store files up to 100 GB at the moment​
Maximum file upload size is 250 MB​
It offers the professional an ad-free experience​
It allows you to specify access control​
Live streaming of audio/video and built-in office-files-viewer​

Questions?
Check our Knowledgebase or contact us through our live chat, email ([email protected]). We are more than happy to help you.

Cloudoza Servers Status | Knowledgebase

EDIT: 100GB offer has been expired.

Last edited:

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
-Fixed an issue with downloaded files being corrupted. Should work smoothly now.
-Added new Backblaze server for storage purposes

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
We have increased cloud storage upto 100 GB as we have few more servers bought in today. Also the max file upload size has been increased from 250MB to 500MB.

llinuxx

Oct 22, 2019
I just try to upload a file that is .zip 227mb and after few seconds return "Could not upload. Please try again later" but when upload files less than 100mb it works. I try this few times.

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
I just try to upload a file that is .zip 227mb and after few seconds return "Could not upload. Please try again later" but when upload files less than 100mb it works. I try this few times.
It should work fine now. Could you try uploading it again?

llinuxx

Oct 22, 2019
Same. Just tested right now with two different files. 227mb and 346mb. After last second of uploading there is waiting on the las second about 30 40 seconds,it's like the 1st upload is fake and after stuck on last second I wait about 30 40 seconds to returnthe error, or when uploading 50 60 mb there is waiting again, smaller, but uploaded to your server.

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
A couple of questions please? :)
  • Is this likely to last?
  • Are nulled files permitted?
  • If you say yes to above, does that mean you ignore DMCA?
Asking all this as need an extra upload facility for Babiato files.

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
A couple of questions please? :)
  • Is this likely to last?
  • Are nulled files permitted?
  • If you say yes to above, does that mean you ignore DMCA?
Asking all this as need an extra upload facility for Babiato files.

Thanks,

Hi Tassie, everything is paid upfront at the moment so yeah, Cloudoza will last long. We don't ignore DMCA as all our storage servers are located in the Europe region at the moment. But we do have plans to get some DMCA ignored storages in the future. Anyway for now if it's for Babiato, we can work something out. Feel free to use Cloudoza.

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
Hi Tassie, everything is paid upfront at the moment so yeah, Cloudoza will last long. We don't ignore DMCA as all our storage servers are located in the Europe region at the moment. But we do have plans to get some DMCA ignored storages in the future. Anyway for now if it's for Babiato, we can work something out. Feel free to use Cloudoza.
Thanks. I will give it a try for some files and see how it goes. If you get a DMCA takedown, do you just remove the file, or the account?

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
Thanks. I will give it a try for some files and see how it goes. If you get a DMCA takedown, do you just remove the file, or the account?

We remove the file. Lets see how it goes.