• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Canva Pro and MOZ Pro For Babiato Members

Hello Babiato,
Seem you all looking for canva pro free,
Here are the steps of getting canvas pro free for a month without using your email or credit card
1.Go to Canva.com
2.Login into Canva.com via any fake Gmail id because Canva doesn't do any verification so use any mail comes into your mind even [email protected]
3.Then Go to https://namso-gen.com/
Create a credit card using [527253 ]bin number
Now claim your Canva pro account using this fake credit card

Note - You can create unlimited accounts using this trick
Bonus - You can also claim free trial on Wordai and Article Forge and 30 Days MOZ PRO also ( in Moz use any US, Uk address and name of cardholder )

This is for Free Trial MOZ Premium
1- Open Moz.com
2-Click on Try Moz for free sign up with details you can use temp mail too
3- for credit card open namso-gen.com
use this BIN number 527253
cc.JPG
Generate and copy paste
4- you can use this information below
Country USA , New York
Zip code :10080
Address: Dock Yark
adress: Civil Area

5- done
Enjoy 30 Days Free Trial of Moz Premium and please don't abuse with the site and keep it private for long term use

Enjoy

Still working...???

Hello Babiato,
Here are the steps of getting canvas pro free for a month without using your email or credit card
1.Go to Canva.com
2.Login into Canva.com via any fake Gmail id because Canva doesn't do any verification so use any mail comes into your mind even [email protected]

Bonus - You can also claim free trial on Wordai and Article Forge and 30 Days MOZ PRO also ( in Moz use any US, Uk address and name of cardholder )

1- Open Moz.com
cc.JPG
Generate and copy paste
Country USA , New York

5- done
Enjoy 30 Days Free Trial of Moz Premium and please don't abuse with the site and keep it private for long term use

Enjoy

it would be great if you give something about Semrush.com , Thnq

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200717-171856.jpg
    Screenshot_20200717-171856.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 34
Thank you so much for this! It's working great!

I'm wondering though, what happens after the month is over? What happens to the account and campaigns etc?
Do we redo the steps every month and continue with the same account or re-register a different one?

Thank you so much for this! It's working great!

I'm wondering though, what happens after the month is over? What happens to the account and campaigns etc?
Do we redo the steps every month and continue with the same account or re-register a different one?
yes just redo it and use temp mail

Sorry just wanted to confirm that the account continues right? We won't have to start again?
untill 1 month only and start the process again from beginning to make new one, its easy process dude!

untill 1 month only and start the process again from beginning to make new one, its easy process dude!
Lol yeah I know. I was just hoping that all data and campaign tracking will still be there.

I'm sounding ungrateful I know but believe me I love it!
Thanks very much champion!

Any chance of other tools like ahrefs etc?

Lol yeah I know. I was just hoping that all data and campaign tracking will still be there.

I'm sounding ungrateful I know but believe me I love it!
Thanks very much champion!

Any chance of other tools like ahrefs etc?
No Problem Man

Hello Babiato,
1.Go to Canva.com

1- Open Moz.com
cc.JPG
Generate and copy paste
Country USA , New York

5- done

Enjoy
Unbelievable still works, thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock