• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE CLOUD HOSTING FOR 90 DAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshadowwalker

Trusted Uploader
Aug 16, 2020
Here & There
Sign up for a free account with Google Cloud and get $300 for 90 days (can be repeated with a different account after expiry)

1. Sign up by going to -

2. Note you need a credit card with a minimum balance of $1, this is for verification and will be refunded after

3. For those of you who don't have a credit or debit card for the verification, you can PM for a Virtual Visa card, this might come at a fee (I will delete the card after 1 day as virtual Cards are linked to my business account)

4. Additional: for those of you who need to follow tutorials from start to setting up your WordPress website on Google Cloud can also find details here -

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Naysuuuuu
I'd remove point 3 if I were you before I have to.

Note credit card is not that of others but from my business account which is why I said I will delete it after 2 activations, hope it understandable or give your advice if it's not
I was more meaning the fact that it's not allowed to offer to sell things outwith a marketplace thread.

As will I. Asking @Babak for special permission to break the rules doesn't work.
not to break the rule but as this is an optional o
As will I. Asking @Babak for special permission to break the rules doesn't work.
Not to break the rules Bro but if it's allowed as this is an optional offer only for those that needs it and his advice or even your advice, I have also rewrite it

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock