• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[EXPIRED] FREE DOMAIN FOR 5 YEARS

BlakenFist

Frustrated Engineer!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
yes you will get a free domain for 5 years, be it a .com,.net and much more
And a previous post about the same told us you cannot change your name servers and stuff but I have the method to do so.

My website is running on the free domain www.piracylove.com

1. Go to mailchimp.com
2. Make an account( real name not required)
3. Click on your profile > account>settings>domain>find a domain
4. select a domain with a price below 25 USD
5. fill your address and use Paypal and turn off auto. payments(for safety). Don't use bins your account will be banned in 15 days happen to me twice(XD)
6.all you have to do is publish your page through MailChimp's website editor(Which sucks) at least once
7. Now to forward your domain to your hosting/server contact support from feedback option and ask them to forward to respective IP or change name servers and withing 24 hours you are done...

If anything goes wrong THEN you will get a free domain for at least a year. And then you can re-register it with any other registrar

In the playlist, I have shared to create your website from scratch including domain and hosting that too for free...Have a Look

Last edited:
i don't have a PayPal can you get me one domain?
Use any debit or credit card...doesn't matter...Paypal is just for double protection..
Indian cards don't work...International card required

Is this offer only for Indians? I used US Address and picked a .org domain and was told I'm not qualified for the offer.

"We can’t confirm that address. Please make sure everything was entered correctly to continue. " bro

Is this offer only for Indians? I used US Address and picked a .org domain and was told I'm not qualified for the offer.
This happens sometimes use a VPN and a new MailChimp caaount on a new device...You can try changing your address too...Uea any address from google maps

Repost. It's already posted 3 weeks back here. @Babak please merge.
I saw that post and he said we cannot change the nameservers which makes the domain totally useless...But I told you how you can change the nameservers so as to connect to your hosting. He had posted incomplete information

I saw that post and he said we cannot change the nameservers which makes the domain totally useless...But I told you how you can change the nameservers so as to connect to your hosting. He had posted incomplete information
Thanks i completed to get. but how can i get 5years? my domain that i reg have just 1 year

thanks your, one more question: how i can modify DNS my domain? i cant find the config for this in mailchip
Of course you can, if you have watched my video I demonstrated it at the very end...Click on feedback on any page to the bottom right then click contact us and then type in the message what you wanna modify...I know this is a hassle every time you have to mail but the representatives told that they are in the process of making aa DNS config in the MailChimp website itself and will be available soon to use for all..Till then you have to contact support for every small thing.

5 years are only if website is running over website function of MailChimp.

So how I can get 5 years?

yes you will get a free domain for 5 years, be it a .com,.net and much more
And a previous post about the same told us you cannot change your name servers and stuff but I have the method to do so.

My website is running on the free domain www.tech-trekkers.com

Here is a video on how to get a free domain and how you can change the name servers

and for those who don't wanna see the video here a detailed guide:
1. Go to mailchimp.com
2. Make an account( real name not required)
3. Click on your profile > account>settings>domain>find a domain
4. select a domain with a price below 25 USD
5. fill your address and use Paypal and turn off auto. payments(for safety). Don't use bins your account will be banned in 15 days happen to me twice(XD)
6.all you have to do is publish your page through MailChimp's website editor(Which sucks) at least once
7. Now to forward your domain to your hosting/server contact support from feedback option and ask them to forward to respective IP or change name servers and withing 24 hours you are done...

If anything goes wrong THEN you will get a free domain for at least a year. And then you can re-register it with any other registrar

In the playlist, I have shared to create your website from scratch including domain and hosting that too for free...Have a Look

I set up a webpage using their and tried to visit it in my browser. Got this error: "This site can’t provide a secure connection.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Do I need to wait a while for their SSL to start working or can I start building my own site by changing the DNS of the domain immediately?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock