• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[FREE DOWNLOAD] Get The Latest Online Courses!!

RogerM

Mar 3, 2020
Maracaibo, Venezuela
Hi there family!

I wanted to share with you my go-to resources from where I download most of the paid/premium courses for FREE!!

With the exception of 1 site, where you need to pay a premium monthly membership of $2.50 per month (Yeap, that´s right! $2.50 per month!).

The rest, are 100% FREE!

dlcourse.com - I´ve downloaded a lot of stuff from here. Mostly Digital Marketing, CPA and SEO related topics.
ab95ea01b9c2399f725adb90f7af59c5.png
freetutsdownload.net
imwarriortools.com - This is another premium community type of site. But, there´s a workaround in order to download their courses. You need to visit THIS SITE and copy/paste the URL of the course´s page there and, on the next page, complete the request by submitting your email.

Then, you need to wait up to 24 hours and you will get a download link (generally from MEGA) right in your inbox.

Be patient, since this site is very popular it gets plenty of requests every day so, there might be a time when it isn´t accepting any more requests. But, make sure to come back later and place yours.

Right now, it has a limit like 2 requests per users but I turn on a free VPN add-on on my browser and make as many requests I want.

I´ve personally have requested 50+ courses and downloaded more than 20 courses here and I can confirm it works like a charm!
01ba00bd66733708c3de15100aff92a6.png

freecourseminer.com - This is where you would need to purchase a premium membership at $2.50 per month. I know this isn´t free but I've to browse its courses and it´s amazing!
35b016a6a901abd7be23e84dc9359493.png

This site have perhaps the most updated course library of them all. Most of them are private courses being shared by the instructor on their own and not through a 3rd party platform like Udemy or Lynda.

discudemy.com - This is a Udemy 100% FREE coupon directory. Here, you can search for any course and check if it has a 100% coupon so you can enroll for FREE!

Just click on the search icon at the top, type the category, topic or the name of the course you´re interested in and run the search...
617599ed4d02b7a293b31b5fc6fc8eb8.png

And voila! Start browsing and enrolling on as many as you want!
2acfd32dda9b710fca34f9f6da852d5a.png

It updates almost every day with brand new coupons so if the course you´re interested in it´s not available for free. Make sure to keep visiting it or, visit the other sites I listed above. Most of the courses in those come from Udemy either way.

paidcoursesforfree.com - Same as above but, all courses need to be downloaded through a torrent application (I use Utorrent).

That´s it!

I know there are more resources out there from where you can download paid/premium courses for free but these are the ones I use and recommend.

Hope you like them,

Cheers!

Last edited:
I use many of the sites you mentioned here. but didn't knew about IMwarriortools downloader . thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: RogerM
Please @RogerM, do you have Acquire and Monetize by Todd Brown... And also ROI Machines by Rudy Mawer?

I'd be really grateful if you have them and shared the links too.

Thanks a lot in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock