• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Giveaway OneDrive 5TB+ Office 365 account

Status
Not open for further replies.
one account plz
oh my, Mr. Boro!

Thank you! You are too kind. None of us deserve the chance to message your holiness, but I'll do whatever it takes. Even with that pesky warden always watching over me.

Need to be fanned by palm fronds? I'll instantly attempt to rip off my long cloth sleeves, revealing my girl like arms, just to set the mood straight. A sense of struggle and maybe the smell of weird may brush over you. Maybe more than you've ever prepared for. Just hold onto my jean pocket and we'll take this journey tother.

Then you just give me that wink... you know the one. Don't make it too seductive or might start lobbing grapes into your mouth hole.... and we're all out of grapes. Lastly, send me this gift, a photo of Rita Hayworth, and a gemstone pickaxe. Send them to "Attention Red". He's a man that knows how to get anything to anyone.

Then sugar, I promise to erect an unforgettable steel object on the exact center of each chair you own. My word is bond. After that, you'll never forget me or my famous throat massages. I hope I was able to put into words how much I would like your charitable gift. Thanks again.
Am I eligble for it?
Still interested, thank you in advance
Can I get One, Please
Please read the rules...

Nice offer however I know I broke rule #1 but at least I am 1 closer to the 50

Great share and thanks :)

@india220, thank you for helping the community, it's really kind of you to go the extra mile in helping those who need.

Maybe you should start ignoring the "Please I want one" users with less than 30 posts as they're not worth your time, because they haven't read the rules.

Also, there are a few users with 30 or more low-value messages, ie, one-liners, just to up their post count.

With that said, if you want to extend your OneDrive offer to me, I'll take it, with thanks and appreciation.

Reactions: india220
@india220, thank you for helping the community, it's really kind of you to go the extra mile in helping those who need.

Maybe you should start ignoring the "Please I want one" users with less than 30 posts as they're not worth your time, because they haven't read the rules.

Also, there are a few users with 30 or more low-value messages, ie, one-liners, just to up their post count.

With that said, if you want to extend your OneDrive offer to me, I'll take it, with thanks and appreciation.
I'm already ignoring the request those who didn't read the first post.
Also those who qualified, account details has been sent.

Rules have been update, please read them before requesting for a account. If you don't follow the rules, i'll simply ignoring your request.

Last edited:
Reactions: JesseJames
Thanks for your generosity. Can I please have an account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock