• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Hosting For Babiato 💰👌🏻(CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guillermoviejo

Trusted Uploader
Aug 21, 2019
NO MORE FREE ACCOUNT, THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

Hello, I had created another similar message in the forum, but because I had forgotten to reed the community rules, this has been removed.

This post is simply to give Babiato people a free hosting that they can use to host one of their websites, a webmail or any other projects that needs a hosting.

The free package that I can give is the following:

A hosting account with:

25 GB SSD.
50Gb bandwidth.
2 email accounts of 10 GB each.
One main domain and unlimited subdomains.

All for free for at least 3 years.

He changed the offer and some parts of the website to make everything conform to community standards.

To activate the offer we will only have to enter cp.wecodeforyou.net
Select Starter Package (some of you are selecting the WordPress one which is not included)
Register on the website
Go to the payment page and enter the code THANKSBABIATO100
(IMPORTANT: Remember to select the triennial option if you select a different one the code wouldn't work)

To pay you need a credit card, but I have also solved this issue, simply select payment by transfer and I will manually activate your account.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW RIGHT THE STEPS, I CAN'T ACTIVATE ANY ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T SELECT THE RIGHT PACKAGE AND USE THE DISCOUNT CODE.

Therefore, you can have a free hosting account for at least 3 years without entering any payment method.

Activating accounts manually requires some time, so I ask you for a little patience if you see that they are not activated immediately.

If you prefer the activation immediately, you will simply need to select the credit card and enter one, but I repeat that this is not necessary.

I hope that now the post meets all the rules of the community, I am simply trying to give back a little of everything that it achieved thanks to it.
If you have any questions, ask here or through an MD without any problem, I'm normally connected and respond quickly.

Thank you and I hope you find it useful.

Last edited:
Hello, I had created another similar message in the forum, but because I had forgotten to reed the community rules, this has been removed.

This post is simply to give Babiato people a free hosting that they can use to host one of their websites, a webmail or any other projects that needs a hosting.

The free package that I can give is the following:

A hosting account with:

25 GB SSD.
50Gb bandwidth.
2 email accounts of 10 GB each.
One main domain and unlimited subdomains.

All for free for at least 3 years.

He changed the offer and some parts of the website to make everything conform to community standards.

To activate the offer we will only have to enter cp.wecodeforyou.net
Select Starter Package
Register on the website
Go to the payment page and enter the code THANKSBABIATO100 (Remember to select the triennial option)

To pay you need a credit card, but I have also solved this issue, simply select payment by transfer and I will manually activate your account.

Therefore, you can have a free hosting account for at least 3 years without entering any payment method.

Activating accounts manually requires some time, so I ask you for a little patience if you see that they are not activated immediately.

If you prefer the activation immediately, you will simply need to select the credit card and enter one, but I repeat that this is not necessary.

I hope that now the post meets all the rules of the community, I am simply trying to give back a little of everything that it achieved thanks to it.
If you have any questions, ask here or through an MD without any problem, I'm normally connected and respond quickly.

Thank you and I hope you find it useful.

Done Paid with a credit card. how can I check that its for 3 years ?

What underlying servers/hosts do you use? Where is the datacenter location, speeds and so on?

Thanks for the great initiative!

What underlying servers/hosts do you use? Where is the data center location, speeds and so on?

Thanks for the great initiative!
The data center location is in the UK, I have the websites of all my web developing company clients there and the speeds are really really great. Just check it yourself.

Last edited:
What is that hosting provider? Thanks for offer, but can I trust this company with my website?

Never heard of it, no reviews whatsoever. Is this safe to do?

Thank you for sharing though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock