• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Hosting for lifetime with free sub-domain

prajwal6898

Apr 17, 2019
Hello, friends, I have just found a free hosting website - Direct Visit Link

Features are listed below
  • 1000MB SSD Storage
    Now you can host unlimited numbers of website files, every free hosting comes with 1000MB SSD boosted space.
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
    Don't worry even if you have good traffic on your website or blog, we offer Unlimited bandwidth with 100MBPS uplink.
  • Absolutely Free! No ads
    We don't place ads on your website its 100% yours and you can monetize your websites to make some dollars from ads.
  • Free Business Emails
    Create free professional e-mails accounts for your friends and employees without paying any extra charges for that.
  • Free Subdomains
    You can always create an unlimited subdomain using any of our domain that already available in your hosting account for free.
  • 2 MySQL Databases
    We do not have any limits for MySQL, with GoogieHost MySQL database support is included with all free hosting accounts!
  • 2 FTP Accounts
    Manage your website FileZilla or any other FTP client using your FTP account details which comes with no limit here.
  • Free Website Builder
    Create a professional look website even if you do not have special coding or programming knowledge with our Zyro Website Builder.
  • Free Website Templates
    We have a large number of website HTML templates, you can easily download them from your control panel and re-upload after editing.
  • Free CMS Installers
    Our Softaculous Auto Installer comes with 300+ popular scripts, you could install WordPress, Joomla, SMF etc in just one click.
  • Online File Manager
    We have 2 different File Manager which allows you to manage your files effectively, FileManager2 is featured by Net2FTP.
  • SSH, PHP all versions
    We offer SSH access to your website and 3 latest versions of PHP to choose from PHP 5.3 to PHP 7.0.1 which is the latest versions of PHP.
  • Spam Protection
    To protect your websites and our server we provide Spam protection, These features make GoogieHost best from other free hosts.
  • Free Helpdesk Support
    Our team is ready to solve your queries 24X7 however we currently offer ticket support options only, we will launch chat soon.
  • Hotlink Protection
    Protect your website files from being copied using our hotlink protection feature which normally comes with premium hosting plans.

Get your Free Webhosting for lifetime

Reactions: Piyu03
This is good if you do not have a large website. I understand not everyone can afford web hosting, but I think this does not let you use your own domain name (I Could Be Wrong). Also remember some companies like this sell your data, so be cautious on that. I use to offer Free Hosting with 1GB space, but people abused it, so I no longer offer that.

Servers are expensive, and if you want great service, you have to pay for it.

Reactions: Piyu03
This is good if you do not have a large website. I understand not everyone can afford web hosting, but I think this does not let you use your own domain name (I Could Be Wrong). Also remember some companies like this sell your data, so be cautious on that. I use to offer Free Hosting with 1GB space, but people abused it, so I no longer offer that.

you are completely right. This site give only www.websitename.cu.ma

as well as they can reject your application without any reason.

only giving you .cu.ma free domain if you apply for more than 2 times.

and I am totally sure because I try this site in APR 2019.

as well as LOL speed of your website.

So true, its like back in the days when everyone had a Geocities (Yahoo) Website :)

Yeh, I agree but if someone wants to create a personal website or want to just check the platforms like Wordpress jamolla, cpanel etc then I think it's a great choice for learning the purpose,

they also provide a subdomain .thats.im and I think, it is good subdomain for your personal website like "myname.thats.im" ( subdomain sounds - that is I am ), it is free forever I created a site named - prajwalkoundal.thats.im here, just to create my personal life site for public reading like facebook profile where i can share my images, experience, special days of life etc...

And I disagree with you about site speed - I think It is ok

I m not sponsoring this site or anything like that,
Yeh, I want to say that you should not go for free hosting/domain if you want to make some money from your site.
Chose this only if you want to experience cpanel, WordPress a little bit or want to create a personal website where the subdomain is not an issue for you.
Thanks

Reactions: ShelShock

I also tried offering free hosting service on WHT and end up users with phising accounts. One way was to manually scrutinize but in the end it as not worth the effort so dropped it.

I also tried offering free hosting service on WHT and end up users with phising accounts. One way was to manually scrutinize but in the end it as not worth the effort so dropped it.
ohh, yeh you are right, Peoples only understand the value if they gave money from their pocket

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock