• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free IBM Think Veeam T-Shirt Delivered (Company Email Required) @ Veeam

MastaChu

Nov 29, 2020
How to claim

1. Go to Deal
2. Enter your detail
3. Check e-mail and follow the link to create a Veeam account
4. You should receive a Veeam confirmation e-mail
5. About 10-120 minutes later you should receive a third e-mail with a personalised T-shirt redemption link (mine has arrived after one hour)

-----
When will I get my free T-shirt?

- The shirts will be shipped within three to six weeks. We are constantly working to ship the T-shirt as fast as possible.
- Recipients should receive order updates with tracking information once it ships.
- Any shipping delays due to COVID-19, inventory back-orders or unforeseen border restrictions are still possible.

What if my size is not available anymore?

- We only offer sizes S – 2XL. New sizes won’t be available later.
- If a size is listed as out-of-stock, we suggest that recipients select another size.
- Due to the high level of demand, we cannot guarantee that a certain size will be available at the time of ordering.
- We are constantly monitoring our inventory, but supplies are limited.

LINK

P.S. people are posting that you can use temp mails but I have used corp emails...

Attachments

• header-guy_ibm-think-2021_2x.png
    header-guy_ibm-think-2021_2x.png
    679.8 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: abaeakili
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock