• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Logo Designing

Hi, My request:
Granchelli & Asociados
Abogados
is a Lawyer's website, color dark blue

Regards

Thanks

These are really good @mesum but maybe you should create your own thread offering this (if you want to of course) then I can shut this thread down as @Green Ink seems to have abandoned it.

I should be able to move the posts relevant to you from here to your new thread if you decide to create one.

• Love
Reactions: mesum
These are really good @mesum but maybe you should create your own thread offering this (if you want to of course) then I can shut this thread down as @Green Ink seems to have abandoned it.

I should be able to move the posts relevant to you from here to your new thread if you decide to create one.
Thanks for great word sir, but its fine here, i just doing for fun and i got free time after working.

Reactions: Medw1311
Hello,

To have a logo designed for you

1. Add a Like (y)

2. Send me the Text and Topic

3. And I will design a Logo on my own style for you.

Eg. Evtekshome - Home Agency , and I will design something like the below one.

ddiup9s-3a1c8bd8-726d-427a-9b26-3f1c94cfe6a6.png

Thanks

Note:
Logo's Once done cannot be modified as I wont save the file
No Adult and Gambling Niches
Only Post here and No PMs

(if required I will update later)
please make logo of text "BHAIZAN GAMING" plzzz.THANKS IN ADVANCED :)

My request:

Scheme Hai (Memes, Gags, Funny stuff)
It means "It's a Scheme".

Thank you :geek:
I like the idea and maybe I will also start a thread here soon

Hello,

To have a logo designed for you

1. Add a Like (y)

2. Send me the Text and Topic

3. And I will design a Logo on my own style for you.

Eg. Evtekshome - Home Agency , and I will design something like the below one.

ddiup9s-3a1c8bd8-726d-427a-9b26-3f1c94cfe6a6.png

Thanks

Note:
Logo's Once done cannot be modified as I wont save the file
No Adult and Gambling Niches
Only Post here and No PMs

(if required I will update later)

Hi there, sorry i didn't see it before :(

can you please make a logo for
Blad IT Solutions
We are the solutions

Thanks in advance.

• Wow
Reactions: GARAYEV
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock