• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Not yet trustworthy

burnot

Sep 20, 2020
Hello i can help you nulling your script, Post here your request

Name of script:
Download Link:

Rules:
Script can't be encoded with ioncube
Script should not shared here in forum before
Put the restriction of the code eg. license key etc.

- Not yet trustworthy, do it at your own risk -

N-Joy! by slvrsteele

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now I've got your intentions.
Script should not shared here in forum before

So your main scope is to gather scripts to sell or share on other sources. Or at least is what I understand from your rules.
Build some reputation first as I don't find you trustworthy.
Thread closed and trashed.

Reactions: burnot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock