• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Skillshare Premium for 3 months!!! (Not Allowed)

Unrivalled.Choice

Banned User
May 28, 2020
Oregon, United States
unrivalled.tech
Yo guys!

So recently, Skillshare had stopped giving 2 months trial on their premium plan and are now offering 14 days at the most.

Just did some research and found out that there is a way to get Skillshare Premium for 90 days. It's using the same old bin method. Just simply follow the steps mentioned below and you'll surely get their premium plan for 3 months.

Step 1: Create an account on Skillshare.

After creating the account, you'll be asked to enter your Credit/Debit Card OR PayPal. No need to enter your own payment details. Just enter the card details generated from Bin method. Below are the bin details for Skillshare Premium.

Step 7: After the checking is done, look out for Live CC. It'll be in the format cardNumber|expiryMonth|expiryYear|cvv (For eg. 5104588403216466|06|2022|355)
Step 8: Copy that Live CC and paste it on Skillshare where you'll be asked for the payment details during the checkout.

Step 9: During Checkout, you'll see an option, which says Enter Gift Card or Discount Code. Click on it.
Step 10: After clicking on it, enter this discount code: newmember2020 to get 2 months of Skillshare Premium.
Step 11: Click on Start and boom! You just got 2 months of Skillshare Premium for free without even entering your own CC details.

To get an additional month, go to settings>Payments. Then Click on Cancel Membership>Continue with cancellation>Cancel Membership (again for last time). Don't worry about the cancellation. Skillshare is gonna surprise you. Trust me, it'll make your day. Sorry, extra month xD. Yes, you heard it right! You'll get an EXTRA FREE MONTH after clicking on Cancel Membership totalling 3 months of a free trial of the Premium Plan from Skillshare.

If anyone has any question or doubts, feel free to reply below and I'll be glad to help you out.

As per today's date i.e. 9th November 2020, the method is supposed to be working.

That's it! Happy Learning!!!

Yo guys!

So recently, Skillshare had stopped giving 2 months trial on their premium plan and are now offering 14 days at the most.

Just did some research and found out that there is a way to get Skillshare Premium for 90 days. It's using the same old bin method. Just simply follow the steps mentioned below and you'll surely get their premium plan for 3 months.

After creating the account, you'll be asked to enter your Credit/Debit Card OR PayPal. No need to enter your own payment details. Just enter the card details generated from Bin method. Below are the bin details for Skillshare Premium.

BIN: 441104 (ANY IP)

Step 2: Visit https://namso-gen.com/ to generate a card. (dummy)
Step 3: Enter the bin 441104 on namso-gen & leave everything else empty.
Step 4: Click on Generate. (You're basically generating a random Credit Card Number here)
Step 5: Copy all the results generated from namso-gen and Paste them on a Checker (CC checker link below)

Link for the Checker: https://www.ke1.nl/en/checker/

Step 6: After copying and pasting the results generated from namso-gen to the checker, click on start and wait for the checking to be finished.
Step 7: After the checking is done, look out for Live CC. It'll be in the format cardNumber|expiryMonth|expiryYear|cvv (For eg. 5104588403216466|06|2022|355)
Step 8: Copy that Live CC and paste it on Skillshare where you'll be asked for the payment details during the checkout.

Step 9: During Checkout, you'll see an option, which says Enter Gift Card or Discount Code. Click on it.
Step 10: After clicking on it, enter this discount code: newmember2020 to get 2 months of Skillshare Premium.
Step 11: Click on Start and boom! You just got 2 months of Skillshare Premium for free without even entering your own CC details.

To get an additional month, go to settings>Payments. Then Click on Cancel Membership>Continue with cancellation>Cancel Membership (again for last time). Don't worry about the cancellation. Skillshare is gonna surprise you. Trust me, it'll make your day. Sorry, extra month xD. Yes, you heard it right! You'll get an EXTRA FREE MONTH after clicking on Cancel Membership totalling 3 months of a free trial of the Premium Plan from Skillshare.

If anyone has any question or doubts, feel free to reply below and I'll be glad to help you out.

As per today's date i.e. 9th November 2020, the method is supposed to be working.

Thanks for the trick. i will try and let you know if I succeed

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
I don't know why my cc code always invalid,

but it's work with my paypal account..
then enter gift code - cancel membership - add extra month..

and try to cancel auto payment from paypal account, to prevent auto charge..
and it's still work..

Thank you..

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
I don't know why my cc code always invalid,

but it's work with my paypal account..
then enter gift code - cancel membership - add extra month..

and try to cancel auto payment from paypal account, to prevent auto charge..
and it's still work..

Thank you..
Hahaha, yes. I too mostly avoid using bin or my own cc and use PayPal for automatic payments during checkout on Skillshare.

Yo guys!

BIN: 441104 (ANY IP)

Step 2: Visit https://namso-gen.com/ to generate a card. (dummy)
Step 3: Enter the bin 441104 on namso-gen & leave everything else empty.
Step 4: Click on Generate. (You're basically generating a random Credit Card Number here)
Step 5: Copy all the results generated from namso-gen and Paste them on a Checker (CC checker link below)

Link for the Checker: https://www.ke1.nl/en/checker/

Step 6: After copying and pasting the results generated from namso-gen to the checker, click on start and wait for the checking to be finished.

Hey its not working anymore. could you help me in getting a new bin please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock