• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

free wordpress plugin who's going really speed up your website

3nadtube

May 8, 2020
Saudi Arabia
downloade.co
1600364686352.png

Don't waste your time installing resonant additions and heavy files with little effect, even if they're paid.
After suffering with the slow problems of WordPress site no matter how you install additions or changes of
the theme especially when you want to add something from the admin control panel page or article you wil
l notice abnormal slowness and incomprehensible and has no clear solution
By chance, I found this free product that impressed me.

From the moment i installed it, I felt the difference right away, and it was the
programming of someone I don't know, so no one thinks I'm advertising it.

All you have to do is experiment.
And then he decided how true i was.

Downnload :

I was using FVM for quite some time, recently switched to Swift performance and my site went from few seconds to under one second. You just have to find what works best for you.

Reactions: amit338
You just have to find what works best for you
Absolutely, for me, swift performance outperforms WP Rocket. The thing with WP Rocket is that its made for simplicity so everyone will understand how to use it, and most of the popularity it has its due to their affiliate program, not that it is a spectacular plugin or something. Wherever you go (on blogs and youtube mostly) - you hear about WP Rocket, because they get commissions for sales they bring in, as simple as that.

For me, WP Rocket could not achieve under 1-second performance, but Swift Performance did.

For me Wp Rocket didn't make much difference. W3 Total Cache and Swift Performance work way better for me. VFM gives mi nice scores but doesn't improve page loading speed significantly when swift performance does it all and im using lite free version of it.

Reactions: 3nadtube
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock