• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fresh Fast Grocery Delivery Android App with Interactive Admin Panel

Fresh Fast Grocery Delivery Android App with Interactive Admin Panel v1.2

No permission to download
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-11 at 1.32.47 PM(1).jpeg

in the app the data is not reflecting after clicking on view all it is showing category but still not showing products how to solve this issue... please any help me to solve it.

That's good news. waiting bro
Waiting bro
Waiting brother
waiting some good work here :)

There you have it, admin panel nulled, please follow the documentation for install, login with admin/admin

As I said, I won't rely too much on this app, use it at your own risk.

Attachments

• fresh.png
    fresh.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 7
I've nulled this let's call it app. IMHO I wouldn't install this on my server. If dev would have been as much interested in developing the app instead of obfuscating some unnecessary functions would have been better. Not to mention that passwords are stored in plain text so God forbid of an intrusion. I would suggest you to wait for better updates.

I'll post the nulled version here tomorrow, in the meantime I'll do some more tests.
please bro help me how to remove license cheaking function from include/js.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barjakoub
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock