• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
When I connect to the Facebook account/twitter/Reddit/tumblr one popup window is open and showing this message:

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!

Annotation 2020-10-04 201747.png Annotation 2020-10-04 201723.png

Can you help me please? it's always happen everytime I want to share image to telegram chat, channel or group. But if I want to share text or link, it work's perfectly. I 'm using this plugin only for telegram, can you help me please?

I use the newest nulled plugin you share.

I have updated to version 4.0.X. Now I get this inscription. How can I get around it?

«Your plugin is disabled. Please activate the plugin.

Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!»

I have updated to version 4.0.X. Now I get this inscription. How can I get around it?

«Your plugin is disabled. Please activate the plugin.

Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!»

why didnt u read the comments?

This problem was answered 5644684564 times

Please help us by reading previous comments, so we dont necessary to write same things again and again

Reactions: mzak
My ap
So there is no way to remove the world warning words showed when I use the FS-standard app to add any account? I know users can create own apps, and I tried. Yet it really is hard work for anyone who has no rich experience on web tech. I tried many many times to create apps for facebook, pinterest, and linkedin, yet never succeed. The FS-poster always say auth not enough, url nor right, unapproved..........toooo many strange reasons. This is really painful for people like me---a simple salesperson for machinery. The only way is just to use the FS-standard app. Now it is cut off..........oh my god:cry::cry::eek::eek:

My app was rejected 15 times or more before it was later approved

i used plugin several time.

First u need to create your own apps for facebook, twitter etc.

Than start to post.

I dont recommend cookie method, your acc cant suspend especially on facebook.

Was able to create app for facebook and Twitter, except Linkedin , can you advice me on creating for linkedin??

FS Poster is an awesome plugin. Thank you for sharing with us the latest versions.
Currently, m facing issues during creating an app of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. Can anyone help me? Because without an app this useless.

PLS I CANT SELECT FB ACCOUNT TO SHARE TO , I CAN ONLY POST TO PAGES ONLY. THIS ONLY STARTED IN THIS VERSION .. I THINK I WILL REVERT TO OLD VERSION

I am unable to select categories

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 7.15.46 AM.png
I just reviewed and everything works perfectly, try to delete cookies in your browser so they avoid any js conflict with previous versions of fs poster

If they could be clearer in the error with some video or something similar it would be great

• Love
Reactions: Babak
a big problem, how to fix?

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!

i has updated lastest version

a big problem, how to fix?

i has updated lastest version
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock