• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
Nothing speciall pluggins. I have disabled all plugins and tried to install but still unable to do this.
Could you install wordpress on a new database and clean install and test?
If the problem persists let me know
If the problem is solved there is a problem with your wordpress installation

Edit: what version of php do you use?

Reactions: Babak
I've created an application on Facebook and have obtained the necessary permissions. Then I added the application to the FS-Poster, but after I added it, the application did not increase, it was still the default application, which totaled 6 applications. Even though I have added my application. To put it simply, I can't add apps to facebook.

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    193.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    107 KB · Views: 37
I've created an application on Facebook and have obtained the necessary permissions. Then I added the application to the FS-Poster, but after I added it, the application did not increase, it was still the default application, which totaled 6 applications. Even though I have added my application. To put it simply, I can't add apps to facebook.
Please delete cookies and log into your wordpress site again.
Or try it from an incognito window and tell me if the same thing happens.

• Love
Another thing did a clean install exporting its configuration like the tutorial I showed?
Or do I just replace the files with the new ones?

• Love
guys, how to use app method for facebook? the fs facebook app can be used and I can't make my own facebook app
please help

lgokul
Dear Thank you for sharing
My humble request if you can create an app for us Because we facing too many issues during creating apps. Our accounts are not business and we don't know how to create.
Kindly as you before version 4, creating an app please make it again for us.
I Thank you in Advance.

My Instagram, Facebook, Linkdin and google business account daily show like this error

Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked
We've detected suspicious activity on your Instagram account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.

It's likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Instagram. This attack is known as phishing.

Over the next few steps we'll ask you to verify your identity to help secure your account, and let you log back in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suigintou
Please Help.
It's been a while since I used the plugin and I Just installed it on one of my sites.
Please help on how to fix the issue

Attachments

• Errorrr.PNG
    Errorrr.PNG
    99.3 KB · Views: 68
Please Help.
It's been a while since I used the plugin and I Just installed it on one of my sites.
Please help on how to fix the issue
Same problem.
Please help I got an error help How can fix it, I can't have access to add account??

Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

• Love
Reactions: Babak and muscol
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock