• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards
Thank you for your reply.
I created my own app but my account is not business that while it gives me permission as required for plugin. If you can add your own app with this plugin, it's very helpful for us.

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.2.0 – 08 Nov 20

+ Google My Business API is integrated into the plugin;
+ Public accounts from the other user will be deleted if that WordPress user is deleted from the website;
+ Fixed the issue related to fetching Facebook groups by the cookie method;
+ Fixed the issue related to getting Telegram chat IDs;
+ Fixed the issue appears when adding a new LinkedIn APP;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for your reply.
I created my own app but my account is not business that while it gives me permission as required for plugin. If you can add your own app with this plugin, it's very helpful for us.

For you to enjoy the plugin, make sure you create your own app.

Reactions: lgokul
Please give me the steps to create some of the Apps.. mostly for Facebook and Instagram ...Thank you so much

While my application is not approved I am using the social auto poster, for Facebook, his app is accepting with the account of the App the same was the FS-Poster. Sorry my english, using translator. Hope this helps! :)(y)

While my application is not approved I am using the social auto poster, for Facebook, his app is accepting with the account of the App the same was the FS-Poster. Sorry my english, using translator. Hope this helps! :)(y)
Man, can you explain a bit more? How do you do it? Thanks!

Man, can you explain a bit more? How do you do it? Thanks!

If you are going to create the Facebook Application follow the link of the FS-Poster itself with all the steps:

If you are going to set up the Social Auto Poster, all the video tutorials from the developer himself:

Plugin link right here on babiato:

I need more help I am available to help. Sorry my english, using translator.

Reactions: forgotme1984
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock