• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
I think it's fixed, I set schedule and it doesn't publish now, I will wait to the day I set to check it. Will report you soon.

Good job @Igokul, Keep it up
Keep me up to date, your feedback is appreciated.
Anyone else try it?

Reactions: lgokul
That fix still isn't working for me with the calendars not saving. I'll keep a watch on this, Thank y'all and great job so far!
Could you let him capture the error please?
Or be more precise.

Edit: Remember to update your sql tables if you had an earlier version.

Code:
-- If you already put this code on the 3.4.1 FIX V3, do not put it and skip it.

ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules ADD `sleep_time_start` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `sleep_time_end` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `share_on_background` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

-- If you already put this code on the 3.4.1 FIX V2, do not put it and skip it.

ALTER TABLE wp_fs_feeds ADD `sleep_time_start` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `sleep_time_end` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `share_on_background` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

Last edited:
Sorry for late response, it's working now. 1 of my schedule published. Thanks for your work
Excellent, I was just checking the code but found no problem.

Now I'm glad it works for you.
Greetings. I update the main theme to the fixed version, but remember that it is the same.

Reactions: joseallen1992
Excellent, I was just checking the code but found no problem.

Now I'm glad it works for you.
Greetings. I update the main theme to the fixed version, but remember that it is the same.
I think you should contact to the theme's owners and asking some fee from them for this fix :lol

@hiitsjb1 | What you requested explained visually.

screenshot-png.27490

if you have an earlier version of fs poster and you don't want to lose the configuration and installing from 0 execute these 2 sql commands

1.-
Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules ADD `sleep_time_start` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `sleep_time_end` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `share_on_background` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

2.-
Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_feeds ADD `sleep_time_start` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `sleep_time_end` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `share_on_background` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

This will only have to be done once, it is no longer necessary to do it for future updates.

And download the new update files.

How to link app with Facebook pages.

1.- Go to: https://developers.facebook.com/apps/replacecodeyourappfacebook
2.- Go setting and search option pages and add your pages

Last edited:
Reactions: hiitsjb1
@hiitsjb1 | What you requested explained visually.

screenshot-png.27490

if you have an earlier version of fs poster and you don't want to lose the configuration and installing from 0 execute these 2 sql commands

1.-
Code:

2.-
Code:

This will only have to be done once, it is no longer necessary to do it for future updates.

And download the new update files.

How to link app with Facebook pages.

1.- Go to: https://developers.facebook.com/apps/replacecodeyourappfacebook
2.- Go setting and search option pages and add your pages

Dear @lgokul ,
hope you are doing great , First of All i would like to thank you for your nice share (FS Poster) its wokring fine

Thanks for you urgent response

Best Regards

Strange, but this one again - 0 schedule(s) added in this version
(I deleted old version and install this new)

Strange, but this one again - 0 schedule(s) added in this version
(I deleted old version and install this new)

Installation Instructions (Only for those who have an earlier version installed)
(This is because FS POSTER updated most of its code and needs new tables)

If you had a previous version of the plugin you will have to execute this SQL query:

Screenshot.png

SQL CODE
Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules ADD `sleep_time_start` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `sleep_time_end` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `share_on_background` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL;

If you have no knowledge of how to do this just delete the plugin from the wordpress directory and reinstall it (the bad thing is that you will have to reconfigure it)
If you only execute the above SQL query you will not have to reconfigure the plugin.

Note: If you install the plugin for the first time you will not have to do the above.

Last edited:
Installation Instructions (Only for those who have an earlier version installed)
(This is because FS POSTER updated most of its code and needs new tables)

If you had a previous version of the plugin you will have to execute this SQL query:

Screenshot.png

SQL CODE
Code:
-- ATTENTION: If you just install the plugin it is not necessary to put these SQL codes, it is only for users who had an earlier version.
-- New FIX V3 lgokul for users with previous versions.

-- If you already put this code on the FIX V2, do not put it and skip it.

If you have no knowledge of how to do this just delete the plugin from the wordpress directory and reinstall it (the bad thing is that you will have to reconfigure it)
If you only execute the above SQL query you will not have to reconfigure the plugin.

Note: If you install the plugin for the first time you will not have to do the above.

MySQL: table does not exist

To know your prefix open to: wp-config.php
And search:
Code:
$table_prefix
Write the content line here to help.

To know your prefix open to: wp-config.php
And search:
Code:
$table_prefix
Write the content line here to help.

Thank you, but.
Yes, a know my prefix and corrected.
But if I install from 0 (there is no any table with "fs" ) - why i need to do this sql.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stakque
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock