• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
fixed
Code:
str_replace(array("'","'"), "'", $postInf['post_title']),

Last edited:
Reactions: lgokul
i m trying many times, and disabled 2-step authentication but same problems: "response from server. Either a connection or configuration error. " and blocked instagram
Nothing appears in the login activity section
As a last option, contact the Instagram service, which allows the ip of your server as it has a tool to post new publications.
This happens because your server may be on the list of possible spam.

As a tip: Be sure not to make more than 1 publication every 4 hours being a beginner at the moment.

If you do it with creating a proxy pointing to your ip and not publishing with your server's ip, that problem should not occur.

You can do with the CCProxy program
Do you have any set up or any tutorial to do it properly?
Sorry for so many quastions.

@lgokul do you have any tutorial on how to add facebook with CCproxy?

Hello basically it is to create the server with ccproxy then open ports that you used in the configuration.

Tutorial:

Then go add account in fs poster and select cookies method, and select USE PROXY then insert your ip address followed by the port.

Example:
127.0.0.1:808
or
http://127.0.0.1:808

Regards

• Love
Reactions: cybercliff
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

Changelogs
v 3.5.0 – 20 Feb 20

• Added the option to share posts on WordPress based blogs;
  • Added the option to re-schedule finished Schedules;
  • Added the option to edit current Schedules;
  • Started supporting WP multi-site feature;
  • Fixes some bugs and minor improvements.

Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules ADD `save_post_ids` varchar(3000) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, CHANGE `next_execute_time` `next_execute_time`...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello people. I updated the plugin and updated the tables. But now I can't schedule it. Can anybody help me?

Reactions: lgokul
Remember if your wordpress prefix is different from "wp_" replace it with yours....
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules ADD save_post_ids varchar(3000) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, CHANGE next_execute_time next_execute_time VARCHAR(200) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL

Reactions: Region25 and lgokul
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler

Changelogs
v 3.5.0 V2 – Unofficial FIX
  • FIX - When you delete the plugin and reinstall via WordPress a fatal error occurred
v 3.5.0 – 20 Feb 20

• Added the option to share posts on WordPress based blogs;
  • Added the option to re-schedule finished Schedules;
  • Added the option to edit current Schedules;
  • Started supporting WP multi-site feature;
  • Fixes some bugs and minor improvements.
Code:
ALTER TABLE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Region25 and Masood
Hello people. I updated the plugin and updated the tables. But now I can't schedule it. Can anybody help me?

Execute the SQL statement that was left in the update.
If you don't have knowledge just delete the plugin and upload again via wordpress.
Remember to download the new V2 update that I just published, before removing the plugin

Reactions: Masood
not working (
0 schedule(s) added

My prefix is another and I dont see *** _fs_schedules
How to fix that ?

thx

Hello everyone, everything good? I would like to take a doubt with you. I noticed that the publications made by appointment for my Facebook accounts were being posted correctly, but with one however, the publication only appears for me, for the other people who access my pages the publications do not appear. I already checked if the publications were marked as "only me", but they are not. They are marked as public. But did anyone notice that?

Hello everyone, everything good? I would like to take a doubt with you. I noticed that the publications made by appointment for my Facebook accounts were being posted correctly, but with one however, the publication only appears for me, for the other people who access my pages the publications do not appear. I already checked if the publications were marked as "only me", but they are not. They are marked as public. But did anyone notice that?
hello we need more information, what version of fs poster you are using, what login method you are using

The latest version 3.5.0 V2 nulled. I am using the app method.
Most likely, it is a Facebook quarantine problem by possible or spam or something. I suggest you contact Facebook using the upper right interregocation sign.

Try to publish with the cookies method, now it is improved and works better than the app that is limited.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock