• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Most likely, it is a Facebook quarantine problem by possible or spam or something. I suggest you contact Facebook using the upper right interregocation sign.

Try to publish with the cookies method, now it is improved and works better than the app that is limited.
First thanks for the answer. I already contacted Facebook and they said that it was probably a problem with the plugin, because the page was all right. I will try the cookies method.

you're welcome, a pleasure to help I just tested the posts with the Facebook app and they work great and to other customers too, I don't think it's a plugin problem. I tried cookies and tell us how it went. Cheers

NOTE: In the same way, I already reported it with the author of the complement to investigate it.

Last edited:
Most likely, it is a Facebook quarantine problem by possible or spam or something. I suggest you contact Facebook using the upper right interregocation sign.

Try to publish with the cookies method, now it is improved and works better than the app that is limited.

Is it good now to use cookies method? not detected facebook as spam and change password everytime?

Error and Plugin not working : FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
www.fs-poster.com

any suggestions ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot on 2020-02-22 at 13-49-09.png
    Screen Shot on 2020-02-22 at 13-49-09.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 12
Error and Plugin not working : FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
www.fs-poster.com

any suggestions ?
hello that happens when you have a version old not nulled by me.
(I mean the plugin before updating)
can you tell me version you used? In the same way I leave the solution here.

if the plugin is disabled,
change the value of "value" in the "fs_plugin_disabled" row on the wp_options table to "0".

Step1

screenshot_3-png.21641

Step2

screenshot_4-png.21642

Step 3
screenshot_5-png.21643

Remember to make a backup of your sql table for security.

Last edited:
installed from 0 (
Schedules are still not added
Ok guy, I think I know what it is.
Search your database for this table "poster_plugin_installed" or "fs_poster_plugin_installed" and delete it.
Now go to the control panel of the wordpress plugin and ask for a license again and type babia.to

* Before making sure you make a backup of your database.
Let me know if it worked.

Reactions: taobao
In ADD NEW SCHEDULE in section 4.Custom messages, the tabs not working only Facebook is selected I cant select twitter or Instagram to edit Custom text?

In ADD NEW SCHEDULE in section 4.Custom messages, the tabs not working only Facebook is selected I cant select twitter or Instagram to edit Custom text?
Thanks for reporting, I will check the code, to see if I can fix it.

I solved it, it is a mistake of the author that I imagine will solve it in the next updates.
But as we don't like to wait :p ...
I am uploading the files arranged by me again

Just delete the fs-poster folder and upload the new one.

Reactions: cybercliff
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler

Changelogs
v 3.5.0 V3 – Unofficial FIX
  • FIX - Custom messages Option #4 Add Schedules
v 3.5.0 V2 – Unofficial FIX
  • FIX - When you delete the plugin and reinstall via WordPress a fatal error occurred
v 3.5.0 – 20 Feb 20
  • Added the option to share posts on WordPress based blogs;
  • Added the option to re-schedule finished Schedules;
  • Added the option to edit current Schedules;
  • Started supporting WP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I solved it, it is a mistake of the author that I imagine will solve it in the next updates.
But as we don't like to wait :p ...
I am uploading the files arranged by me again

Just delete the fs-poster folder and upload the new one.
Thank you, now it is working!! :D

Reactions: lgokul
Ok guy, I think I know what it is.
Search your database for this table "poster_plugin_installed" or "fs_poster_plugin_installed" and delete it.
Now go to the control panel of the wordpress plugin and ask for a license again and type babia.to

* Before making sure you make a backup of your database.
Let me know if it worked.

thank you !
But (
There is no table not only with such words (fs_poster_plugin_installed) but also with the any of this word installed or plugin
I tried and v3. the same issue - 0 schedule(s) added

thank you !
But (
There is no table not only with such words (fs_poster_plugin_installed) but also with the any of this word installed or plugin
I tried and v3. the same issue - 0 schedule(s) added
Hello, please send me a private message, I'm interested in your case.

Hello, need app , for more info visit this link https://www.fs-poster.com/doc/add-pinterest-account
thanks for your answer but I have app and I can use app ID and secret key, it's ok..
I just can't use schedule but I'm sure I can handle that later.

I'm asking totally different thing, I can obtain special token code for pinterest.
that token allows you to share more frequently than simple APP ID and Secret.
but I can't find any place to write that TOKEN CODE, I just asked that..

also thanks for all your efforts.

and also I have the same problem with taobao , if you solve it and share it that would be awesome.

thanks for your answer but I have app and I can use app ID and secret key, it's ok..
I just can't use schedule but I'm sure I can handle that later.

I'm asking totally different thing, I can obtain special token code for pinterest.
that token allows you to share more frequently than simple APP ID and Secret.
but I can't find any place to write that TOKEN CODE, I just asked that..

also thanks for all your efforts.

and also I have the same problem with taobao , if you solve it and share it that would be awesome.
Oh I understand your question now excuse me.
At the moment the author only implemented the app id and the secret app.
I am talking with taobao to see your problem and know how to solve it.

Reactions: altamore
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock