• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
hello
i install fsposter fs-poster_3.5.6_V3_by_lgokul
i add telegram bot and chanel
i use woocomerce
i can send title and price and .... very good
but when i go to setting telegram fs poster and use thats fasposter send featured image i can not send and error
my site have not ssl
this problem for ssl?
if i buy ssl for my host i can send featured image?

hello
i install fsposter fs-poster_3.5.6_V3_by_lgokul
i add telegram bot and chanel
i use woocomerce
i can send title and price and .... very good
but when i go to setting telegram fs poster and use thats fasposter send featured image i can not send and error
my site have not ssl
this problem for ssl?
if i buy ssl for my host i can send featured image?
Hi there, the problem is SSL.
At this stage of time on the internet all social networks ask for SSL

Reactions: Babak
Igokul, I'm trying to connect to my Facebook page via the 'Standard App' route (https://www.fs-poster.com/doc/add-facebook-account-with-standard-app-method) , but don't seem to be able to connect with any of the five FB apps... Does standard app still work? can't create my own as they've suspended verification ...

Here's the screenshot of the five apps. The guide and video only mentions one....

Attachments

• FBApps-1.png
    FBApps-1.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: niduf
Igokul, I'm trying to connect to my Facebook page via the 'Standard App' route (https://www.fs-poster.com/doc/add-facebook-account-with-standard-app-method) , but don't seem to be able to connect with any of the five FB apps... Does standard app still work? can't create my own as they've suspended verification ...

Here's the screenshot of the five apps. The guide and video only mentions one....
Add your personal app, create facebook app

Note: Created new APP without connecting it to business and it is working good

Reactions: Babak and Region25
First of all, thanks for the plugin!!
I can't add accounts either. Here are the screenshots
On the database, it says that the instagram account was created, but it's not working.

Thanks for the help. (version installed is 3.5.8) Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-14 a la(s) 10.10.35 a. m..png Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-14 a la(s) 10.13.44 a. m..png Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-14 a la(s) 10.15.00 a. m..png

First of all, thanks for the plugin!!
I can't add accounts either. Here are the screenshots
On the database, it says that the instagram account was created, but it's not working.

Thanks for the help. (version installed is 3.5.8) Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-14 a la(s) 10.10.35 a. m..png Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-14 a la(s) 10.13.44 a. m..png Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-14 a la(s) 10.15.00 a. m..png
cant add facebook account.
app and cookie method dont work.
Hello, you could enter your database and filter "fs_"
and take screenshot?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock