• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
So this is all removed if you do this.
In these new versions there is a new option to export accounts but I guess your old version doesn't have it.

as per your instructions. deactivated. uninstalled & re installed still same error on activation

"Warning 400 ERROR "

can you please move donate button to plugin settings? because i want to make a video for facebook app. thank you. or can i still do that without any issue?

@lgokul

Linkedin Standard app

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

Hello @lgokul,

Attaching here with screenshot you can understand what he want and want to make tutorial video.

fsposter.png
I cannot remove the donate button because it is a support for me to continue nulled the complement.
Remember that nulled takes time.
Greetings

Reactions: muscol
Rarer case, do I try to disable all plugins?
yes disabled all plugins & tested again by uninstalling.

even tested old version 4.0.5 / 4.0.7 , as well from downloaded & installed from another nulled plugin supplier. error is same. "400"

i thing it needs a manual cleanup of database.

can you plz guide which entries to remove using phpmyadmin.

hi! lgokul

From a new update 4.0.9, too much log error face. Mean many accounts fail to post. I already remove and create it again. Especially problems with Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Second, Help me to create LinkedIn and twitter apps (Video tutorials, etc).

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
www.fs-poster.com
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

hi! lgokul

From a new update 4.0.9, too much log error face. Mean many accounts fail to post. I already remove and create it again. Especially problems with Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Second, Help me to create LinkedIn and twitter apps (Video tutorials, etc).
Try the new version, I have many users who have the plugin 100% functional

• Love
Reactions: Babak and gokturk
i am unable to create app in twitter as it showing that you are not allowed to create app and my facebook app do not show my pages (it is showing only groups), please help me out to resolve this.

i am unable to create app in twitter as it showing that you are not allowed to create app and my facebook app do not show my pages (it is showing only groups), please help me out to resolve this.

have you tried with cookie method? it work well for me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock