• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
Thank you, but.
Yes, a know my prefix and corrected.
But if I install from 0 (there is no any table with "fs" ) - why i need to do this sql.
As indicated, if it is the first time you install the plug-in there is no need to do those SQL queries.
If you had an earlier version, it is necessary to execute the SQL statement.

As indicated, if it is the first time you install the plug-in there is no need to do those SQL queries.
If you had an earlier version, it is necessary to execute the SQL statement.

if i install this new version, than - 0 schedule(s) added after i try t add some
but in Insights the are

if i install this new version, than - 0 schedule(s) added after i try t add some
but in Insights the are
Will you have any catch of the error to help?
Something must be doing wrong to other users works: /

Hello @lgokul , first of all thank you for your help in this topic. I installed the plugin for the first time but the message appears that the plugin is nulled. I can configure and use it, but sometimes the plugin deactivates on its own and I have to activate it again, so I can't use the scheduling option, as it deactivates a few times during the day. Would you help me?

Hello @lgokul , first of all thank you for your help in this topic. I installed the plugin for the first time but the message appears that the plugin is nulled. I can configure and use it, but sometimes the plugin deactivates on its own and I have to activate it again, so I can't use the scheduling option, as it deactivates a few times during the day. Would you help me?
Could you disable all the plugins and just leave the fs-poster plugin activated to see if the error continues?
And then go activating plugin by plugin and find which is the plugin that has conflict.

If there is an error, any capture is appreciated.

Hello people. Is anyone managing to use the FS poster to post to OK.ru and Medium? If so, could you please explain how you do it?

Hello people. Is anyone managing to use the FS poster to post to OK.ru and Medium? If so, could you please explain how you do it?
First tell us if you made FS POSTER work, for your previous post you said no.
What plugin causes the conflict, please feed the community.

First tell us if you made FS POSTER work, for your previous post you said no.
What plugin causes the conflict, please feed the community.
Unfortunately I still haven't been able to test by turning off all plugins. My website has accesses and if you disconnect some plugins, it doesn't work properly. I will copy the site and plugins to a subfolder and test. But I still didn't have time. I'm using the plugin, but I have to activate it every day.

how can i activate the plugin ?
any one can help ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 11.02.02.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 11.02.02.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 14
Hi.
I manage instal last version but know i try add FB Account. I have 2 option.
  1. App Method
  2. by cooke
I choose first and i have that pic 2
can you help me. I dont whant risk block fb account.

Attachments

• fs poster 1.jpg
    fs poster 1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
  • fs poster 2.jpg
    fs poster 2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6
there is no mistake everything seems fine, but new posts are not forwarded automatically. programming is not done. settings made there are not saved.
Please could you export the columns of your database
wp_fs_feeds
wp_fs_schedules
And upload them here?

not found : ***_fs_schedules :S
this ***_fs_feeds : deletet

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock